What are your views on Kingdom nightclub?

xBex21x

Hi Guys

Just wondered what all your views are on Kingdom, or should I say Mingdom! To me it has gone totally downhill and should either be re-vamped or shut down :gag: People slagged Niche off but have you been in the RNB room (Crest) in the Kingdom it is full of total freaky wierdos and it smells like cheesy BO!! & as for the Dance room I have never seen so many off their nut chavs kicking shapes out in my life SCARY!!:loopy: Niche RIP :)

orrible, been one and spent most of the time there trying to unstick my shoes from the floor! The screens they have there are pretty impressive but thats the only good thing!

the ZC

:hihi: I totally agree with you the whole feet sticking to the floor thing is just wrong and no ammount of screens make up for that!!

I dont like Mingdom and my best mate loves it, (gosh knows why) so we went about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was totally sh** we was sticking to the floor also, Crest room is too small for the amount of cheesy people that go in there, it smells of chese and BO and actually makes you sick. The other rooms are poop too. The night we went we didnt even dance or anything we simply sat down had afew drinks (1 of which was also discusting 'K2') and then couldnt take it anymore and ended up in Limit (even tho my mate dont like it there) but it was so much better than MINGDOM!

About 2 Years Ago Kingdom Was A Good Night Out, But Now The Place Is One Big Dump

Now That The Ice Bar Has Changed Its Music And Is No Longer R&B All The Wierdos From There Now All Try And Squeeze Into The Little R&B Room In Kingdom, That Why The Room STINKS OF SWEATY AFRICANS ! ! !

LMAO MALTON!! tis all true! i have to say ive had some fun nights out in kingodm tho- i have been a few times recently and stick to the main room but ur right the rnb room HUMMS!!!! u can ffel the perspiration dripping off the roof! but i say any night is what u make it- all depends on who ur out with and what mood ur in!

i dont like the fact that when ever im in kingdom, dancing away, you always stand on about 50 bottles thats being dropped on the floor, better still, you kick it away and it always comes back, like a boomarang!! Bar staff at kingdom have not got a 'rotar' on how they serve people. i'll be waiting about 5-10mins to get served, yet people will come and get served straight away. other then that and the smell i dont thinks its all bad

rating = 6/10

Archived