What are your views on Kingdom nightclub?

xBex21x

Ditto. I hold the same opinion of Barnsley & Rotherham. :D

(Awaits someone from said towns to kick off and therefore verify the above ;) )

What are you talking about, Barnsley is a great night out! Oh...wait...what was your second sentence again? :D (I'd just like to point out that I don't live in Barnsley. Well, not anymore.)

Kingdom is shockingly bad, but worth going once just to make you appreciate other clubs.

I hate kingdom with a passion. Its the worst club I have ever been to in my life. And thats coming from someone that actually likes the music that they play.

The only thing though, is that a lot of people like it in there, which means that I can sometimes get dragged there kicking and screaming by friends (hasnt happened in a while though)

If I was to choose a night to go I would go on a Sunday as it isnt that bad on a Sunday. Its emptyish and you can get to the bar in peace.

never been never will do heard its rubbish doesent rock my boat im afraid end of :suspect:

How can people judge summat they've never experienced? Do you believ everything you hear? The thing is ok people will love it or hate but but you only ever hear about the bad things from people who hate it, you never hear people havin a rant about how much they like summat do ya?! IMO if someone goes and doesnt like it fine, if the place doesnt appeal in first place then fine but loads people seem to be slagging it off when they actually dont know for themselves - i dont just mean this thread as there has been others. But it strikes me that half the people who make these comments are just lemmings who cant actually form an opinion of their own and just follow what everyone else says instead! :loopy:

I can honestly say ive never had a crap night there - maybe ive been lucky but then ive been a lot of times, i've had some really great nights out when gone there and ok so maybe you stick to the floor a little bit but who really cares if the musics good and atmosphere is good? It isnt full of chavs - and even less so since their main night on a sat turned from dance to rnb and funky house (and how would anyone know anyway - its not like you can get in wearing any of the general chav related clothing!). Despite what people say the toilet facilities are pretty good, prob amongst cleanest ive seen in clubs - that is the girls though i dunno what the blokes are like to be fair.

SLIMSID2000 - dont be put off by all these people, if you think you may like it then you prob will, as said people will either love it or hate it so worth a chance at least.

hazel x

How can people judge summat they've never experienced? Do you believ everything you hear? The thing is ok people will love it or hate but but you only ever hear about the bad things from people who hate it, you never hear people havin a rant about how much they like summat do ya?! IMO if someone goes and doesnt like it fine, if the place doesnt appeal in first place then fine but loads people seem to be slagging it off when they actually dont know for themselves - i dont just mean this thread as there has been others. But it strikes me that half the people who make these comments are just lemmings who cant actually form an opinion of their own and just follow what everyone else says instead! :loopy:

I can honestly say ive never had a crap night there - maybe ive been lucky but then ive been a lot of times, i've had some really great nights out when gone there and ok so maybe you stick to the floor a little bit but who really cares if the musics good and atmosphere is good? It isnt full of chavs - and even less so since their main night on a sat turned from dance to rnb and funky house (and how would anyone know anyway - its not like you can get in wearing any of the general chav related clothing!). Despite what people say the toilet facilities are pretty good, prob amongst cleanest ive seen in clubs - that is the girls though i dunno what the blokes are like to be fair.

SLIMSID2000 - dont be put off by all these people, if you think you may like it then you prob will, as said people will either love it or hate it so worth a chance at least.

hazel x

It wasn't being judged. The quote was that they Heard it was rubbish. Nothing definite.

I gave it another go tonight - what a mistake! I try to like it but I just won't bother any more. Some of my friends go there which is why I get going along once in a while. Really though, that cheese room is taking the **** - it is just horrible!!

Argh, it just seems to bring out the worst in normally sane, nice people too

I gave it another go tonight - what a mistake! I try to like it but I just won't bother any more. Some of my friends go there which is why I get going along once in a while. Really though, that cheese room is taking the **** - it is just horrible!!

Argh, it just seems to bring out the worst in normally sane, nice people too

I was there last night too :gag: ~ My mates were the first people up in the kangaroo wrestling game... lol!

What started off as a normal girly night in with chinese, booze and bitching soon descended into dancing around the bedroom to cheesy music, taking eachother's dancing off... Hahaha my stomach still hurts from all the laughing we did last night! :hihi:

We then decided to go out and I was outvoted so we ended up in Mingdom... :rant: I'll pretty much go with the flow but I've been to mingdom on 3 occasions and never once had a brilliant time which I always do in leadmill/gatecrasher... :( I pretty much got the hump on because it stank, I couldn't actually move because the carpet was so sticky and then what really made me flip was some random guy smacking my backside so hard that my eyes watered! So off she went, at 1am back to bed to sulk! :(

I am not going to mingdom again!!! :(

Archived