Where would you love to live?

Living in your dream location requires the dream money that goes with the dream. I lived for 20 years abroad and built my own home there. In the end though you have to work.

My Dream location is , was, and always will be Canhas in Madeira. It relies on a love of the area, the people in general and that one special person without whom, life is pointless.

I remember watching a programme many years ago and they said that 'Perth has the climate California thinks it has.'

The city looked very clean and I think they said it was relatively crime free for a city of that size.

That programme has always stuck in my mind and I've always fancied giving Perth a go if I ever decided to leave these shores.

I guess it's a bit isolated though.....you can hardly jump in the car and arrive at the nearest big city in an hour. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-residents-bemoan-crime-traffic-house-prices-but-love-beaches/story-fnhocxo3-1226843662497?nk=af04e65eb073034fc28af61ccad80211

Not quite what you were expecting ?

• 8 months later...

Well, our little corner of Lincolnshire will do for Mrs hillsbro and me, but if I had to live somewhere else I think it would be New Zealand. The North Island gets a bit too warm for me in summer, and I was once in Invercargill in July (winter) when it snowed like mad, so I reckon it would be somewhere like Christchurch or Nelson..:)