Looking for somewhere to eat, drink and dance under one roof..

emmal

Am looking to celebrate my friends 40th and would love to find somewhere where we can eat, drink and dance all in the same place....

Any ideas??

I know crystal but think that it is too big and busy and dare i say towny for us....

I have found takapuna on the internet, looks nice, anyone been?? - unfortunatley it shuts at half 12.

Please help if you know of anywhere suitable...

Thanks

hmmm in town none that i know of. How you mean towny? If you dine at crystal they let you in to the members area if you ask nicely! then you dont have to be downstairs with all the crowds afterwards! and since takapuna is 30 yards away from there is it that different? Also what night of the week is it? unfortuantely town is always the same on Friday and Saturday, would be a miracle to avoid the crowds.

Depends on the sort of stuff you like but there is a new place in Leeds called Oceana which has restaurants, different types of bar and a couple of nightclubs and as far as i am aware it is all inclusive. Haven't got the email address but sure it's easy enough to find. Haven't been so it's not a recommendation. If you know Leeds at all, it's on the site of the old Ritzy club in the Merrion Centre.

Not sure it would be my scene but then i like scummy clubs, laid back bars and good food restaurants so the three don't usually follow for me. :)

In Sheffield now Granighans has gone.... What about Aston Hall? They do dinner dances and I know they are fairly popular plus you can stay over afterwards.

Last laugh is an excellent night out for comedy and the food is servicable but unless you are in a big group or don't care who watches you dance, it's a bit reminiscent of a school disco. I'm going for a mates birthday in a couple of weeks so don't think that's not a recommendation. :)

Theres viva tequila at gleadless town end which is always good for a night out - if you get 2nd "sitting" then they clear tables to have a bop and tends to go on till 1ish from memory? (usually a little bit too happy to notice the time by then!)

Archived