Looking for somewhere to eat, drink and dance under one roof..

emmal

Cubana on Trippet Lane - great tapas, nice atmosphere, little dancefloor that gets going by 11ish and was open til 1 last time i was there (which was a while ago so that might have changed).

Nothing's changed much. I don't think. Yes, I went in there recently with some ex-colleagues of mine for a quick drink. It's a restaurant-bar-club place. They do meals on the right hand side of the restaurant, and it seems like a bar on the left. Though, when it comes to 10:30pm, the left hand side changes into a dancefloor,as the staff removes all tables, and a DJ stays in the corner.

I was disappointed cos we went on a Friday, and I thought they played latin/salsa music, but it turned out to be 80s, 70s dance ??!? >.< I was a tad disappointed, but apparently, alternate Fridays, they play latin. Sat is also Latin. Am unsure what it is like during week days. You need to check it out. Quite a small intimate place to stay the whole night, which is nice. :)

You can try Banus nightclub. They can do a hot or cold buffet for you and you can have the club to yourself before it opens.

Closes at 3am on a sat

Most clubs wil hire you a room out, and put you a buffet on f thats what you are after, but Viva tequila is good I have been a few time now and it has always been fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I have hired out Takapuna bar for my birthday party in January, I was really impressed. i had a buffet which was amazing and hired out the upstairs bar till about 10.30pm I think, or there abouts. we stayed in there all night and that was on a Saturday night so I think it sounds like the right place for what you want. I would highly recommend it, thumbs up

Archived