Will you buy an Apple watch?

I have developed my own special concept of time, whereby an hour can last anything between a couple of minutes (of conventional time) to all day (or longer under extreme temporal circumstances).

Although I spearhead the advancement of technology here at 'Area 51 and a Half ®', I doubt that the Apple watch can be programmed to meet my exacting horological requisites.

Unless it has a fast-forward and reverse button for time travel on the side of it, I think I can be fairly certain in saying that I won't be bothering to buy one.

The exact replica I built of an H1 out of papier mache works admirably for my needs, and being light(ish) can, if necessary, be Sellotaped to my arm for recreational purposes (or a fashion statement).

I have developed my own special concept of time, whereby an hour can last anything between a couple of minutes (of conventional time) to all day (or longer under extreme temporal circumstances).

Although I spearhead the advancement of technology here at 'Area 51 and a Half ®', I doubt that the Apple watch can be programmed to meet my exacting horological requisites.

Unless it has a fast-forward and reverse button for time travel on the side of it, I think I can be fairly certain in saying that I won't be bothering to buy one.

The exact replica I built of an H1 out of papier mache works admirably for my needs, and being light(ish) can, if necessary, be Sellotaped to my arm for recreational purposes (or a fashion statement).

Will it not turn to pulp in the rain though Alcoblog?:huh:

You keep using this word slaves.

Are you sure you know what it means? Are they actually slaves? Are we talking forced unpaid labour?

Depends how you look at it. Forced into it because there's no other work for them. Made to work 15 hour shifts with no breaks. No access to the outside world and made to do military style exercises before the start of their shifts.............Yeah, maybe it can't be classed as slavery because they could always leave and live on the streets.

Depends how you look at it. Forced into it because there's no other work for them. Made to work 15 hour shifts with no breaks. No access to the outside world and made to do military style exercises before the start of their shifts.............Yeah, maybe it can't be classed as slavery because they could always leave and live on the streets.

Surely the smartest thing to do with slaves is to not let them know they are slaves and give them the illusion that they have choices.

But we could never let happen to us.......... oops.