Will you buy an Apple watch?

But as I'm thinking about giving up my mobile phone and never wear a watch I will not be getting one.

People don't seem to like it when you stop using a mobile phone, in some peoples eyes it's like you cease to exist because it requires more than a token effort to contact you.

As for apples watch, meh. It's an envelope that doesn't really need pushing. Watches ceased to be important about 60 years ago and until they can produce some kind of pop out or holographic display like Cortana on Master chief's wrist it may as well still be a casio calculator watch their trying to flog.

average wage in China is a lot more then 40 amonth

Average when you include everyone. Doesn't mean my statement is false.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 09:01 ----------

In china people have to work for food and roof over head. benefit system is not like uk, Hence you had people working for peanuts. but with strong growth last few years average wage has gone up to £500 amonth

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 11:00 ----------

how much did your PC cost you? how much is your pc worth now?

Is this Dark Knight?! Didn't someone say there was a prize for spotting his/her new account?!?

Someone gonna inbox me with details? :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 09:02 ----------

It's basically a prison tag.