Ending world poverty

They could stop buying guns and put more effort into food production so that they have surplus to sell. And every economy on the planet started without money. Africa hasn't been stripped of its wealth, they have plenty of resources, they just need to figure out how to exploit them.

Firemanbob V11. An in depth frigidly indifferent detached lifeless thesis, and a solution to the ending of world poverty..And in three awe uninspiringly bland disconnected rhetorical lines too.

Again. he's mastered the art of pure narcissistic pig ignorance to the plight of the weak, the frail, the broken, the powerless.

Edited by ronthenekred

They could stop buying guns and put more effort into food production so that they have surplus to sell. And every economy on the planet started without money. Africa hasn't been stripped of its wealth, they have plenty of resources, they just need to figure out how to exploit them.

It's not the poor people without food and water that buy the guns. It's the wealthy that buy them. They are also the ones that happen to exploit the poor and keep them poor.

The same thing happens in the western world, but without the use of guns!

It's not the poor people without food and water that buy the guns. It's the wealthy that buy them. They are also the ones that happen to exploit the poor and keep them poor.

The same thing happens in the western world, but without the use of guns!

Poverty will never be eradicated.

The rich need the poor to remain poor, so they can become even more wealthy.

so they can become even more wealthy.

The poor are needed for much more than that. They are needed to change the oil in my car, to serve me my beef wellington, to nurse me in hospital, to clean my houses, to take dictation, to drive me about town etc, the poor have many uses. Don't sell them so short please, it's offensive.

The poor are needed for much more than that. They are needed to change the oil in my car, to serve me my beef wellington, to nurse me in hospital, to clean my houses, to take dictation, to drive me about town etc, the poor have many uses. Don't sell them so short please, it's offensive.

Why don't you get your young bird to do all those things for you?

Your definition of poverty is laughable, as is your fake forum personality!

Can you imagine asking a woman to change the oil in your car GW, come on now, at least think your responses through.

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 10:49 ----------

Your definition of poverty is laughable, as is your fake forum personality!

hey, I'm on your side, I'm for the people!

Poverty will never be eradicated.

The rich need the poor to remain poor, so they can become even more wealthy.

You're definition is spot on. However, I think a revolution is on the horizon. Maybe not in my lifetime, but one day......

The dirty secret is out and people are wanting an end to it. Ripples have already started!

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 10:51 ----------

Can you imagine asking a woman to change the oil in your car GW, come on now, at least think your responses through.

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 10:49 ----------

hey, I'm on your side, I'm for the people!

I take my car to be serviced by a woman! She's the owner of a very successful garage in town.