£1m police bill for the demonstration in Rotherham??

trav4

She must be a big fan of Greggs and pound shops then eh?

She does like them. :blush:

I've also never seen anybody get excited as she did last week when she realised a TK Maxx had opened in Cortonwood, she was almost out of the car before it had stopped moving. :hihi:

Still, if it keeps her happy, it keeps me happy.

Regards

Doom

If you read up then it isnt £1m its actually £500,000 because 1,000 officers were deployed.

er its 1,000 officers and £500k.

err no the polcie bill was £500k for the 3rd time.

I am only going on what the police have said on calendar news tonight which is £1m

So who's telling 'porkys' fnarrr fnarrrthen

999's source

SYP

or

trav4

After recent events in the region I know where I'd put my money

So who's telling 'porkys' fnarrr fnarrrthen

999's source

SYP

or

trav4

After recent events in the region I know where I'd put my money

I'm just quoting what the police have said not saying wether it is true or not but they should know.

---------- Post added 16-09-2014 at 10:11 ----------

Previously caught speeding?....so that's what's fuelling all this anti-police rhetoric of yours :D

What is anti police about asking why the cost is so high?.

I know mate , i'm really just wondering why 999 seems to know so much

Yes some people seem to just want to contradict rather than answer the question.

The thread is based on what the police have said but they say it is a lie and then claim I am anti police while they are the ones contradicting them..

850 EXTRA police on duty for 450 on demo does suggest the police intelligence on the event was way off the mark and the cost's could have been a lot less.

That's not an anti police statement it's an anti waste of public money statement.

people screaming racist every time some one expresses a view that isn't theirs is why this started in the first place if the police hadn't been so scared of these people this would have been sorted 30 years ago and would have saved the people of Rotherham between 500k and 1m 1500 police is overkill in any world

too right J :thumbsup:

I followed a cop van on Saturday morning what was from Thames valley force- you can bet they stayed over the night before too.

I saw 3 van loads of police from Norfolk Constabulary on Friday evening, in Sheffield. I don't know if it was for this event.

---------- Post added 16-09-2014 at 11:57 ----------

Four arrests suggests it wasn't a violent demo.......[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 15-09-2014 at 21:31 ----------

[/color]

Where have I said one word about race?.

BIB.

...or that the police presence was adequate

Archived