Knock at the door ( mc millian agent )

mcmillon are in my opinion are one the most worthy charities

I have just gone through cancer treatment , they were very supportive in my time of need , people should realise that with all cancer charities there is a real possibility you just may be investing in your own future.

like most people I thought it would never happen to me , it can ! and you world will be turned up side down and life will never be the same.

I have just gone through cancer treatment , they were very supportive in my time of need , people should realise that with all cancer charities there is a real possibility you just may be investing in your own future.

like most people I thought it would never happen to me , it can ! and you world will be turned up side down and life will never be the same.

This is a very worthwhile charity and like you say investing in the future.I imagine that almost everyone on sf knows someone who has had the support of the macmillan nurses,who do a special job that deserves all the praise they get.So please if you want to donate,do it directly,to macmillan.I hope your treatment is ok and you make a full recovery.

mc million?

a nigerian rapper coming to give you a million dollars?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-09-2014 at 15:08 ----------

I wish they wouldn't come to your door though, if you want to give to charity you would do it yourself. We had them the other week nearly 9 at night too, we just don't answer the door, not being mean just can't afford to give to charity at the moment.

Not saying that knocking on doors for donations is the right way to go about it, but how would you know a charity existed if they didn't make themselves known to you?

So true.

Hope you make a full recovery.

This is a very worthwhile charity and like you say investing in the future.I imagine that almost everyone on sf knows someone who has had the support of the macmillan nurses,who do a special job that deserves all the praise they get.So please if you want to donate,do it directly,to macmillan.I hope your treatment is ok and you make a full recovery.

McMillan nurses do a brilliant job.

Not until you have experienced their work first hand does it hit home just what good work they do.

They not only made my wife's last few months on this earth bearable, but gave support to me and the wider family.

Not saying that knocking on doors for donations is the right way to go about it, but how would you know a charity existed if they didn't make themselves known to you?

I've never heard of McMillan knocking on doors.

There's lots of ways other than door knocking to make themselves known.....TV, internet, etc.

The only door knocking charity I've had "door knocking" is the RSPCA.

I politely show them my dog (she's a rescue dog) .....and tell them she is my contribution to animal welfare.

Archived