Zest Gym Upperthorpe

Chazndave

It is quite basic, but I find it is a good little gym. Easily affordable, no contracts, not your typical what I would call 'meat head' gym. You kind of get let alone to your own devices, but if you do want a chat with the person on the next piece of equipment, they're friendly enough. Tend to have a 15 minute usage time at busy periods as well.

• 1 month later...

I was just looking through the Forum and noticed your request and so I hope I am not too late to comment.

I used to go on a regular basis,mainly when they first opened in the morning as the later times are quite busy.For such a small Gym I thoroughly enjoyed going there and the attendants were generally friendly and very helpfull.

I just stopped going about 18 months ago when my mother passd away and I just lost interest.I have no real excuse now and should go back which I may do .By the way I am now 60 years old but would recommend this place to any age or gender

• 1 month later...

Its a very nice smaller gym. They get a lot of people who are needing PT and get referred there by GPs. Its excellent if you are new to gyms. Not very busy either, but nice clientele and staff.

Go and have a look around. Not much free weights.

Women only sessions Tues and Weds 12:30-2:30.