Age gap you and your partner.

So what are you going to do when your current partner turns 30 given that you may still be very much in love?

I will dump her way before she's 30. Variety is the spice of life. I will have totally had my fill of this broads spice by the time she hits 27 let alone 30. So I'll probably stay with her until she gets to 28 when she'll begin to harp on about getting married and having babies.

As for love, I'm not a loser so I see love for exactly what it is, just a temporary feeling of desire for a woman I fancy which is guaranteed to dwindle over time as she gets older. Stay with a woman for too long and that love turns to friendship. No man wants to be friends with a woman, what would be the point? You've heard what women talk about with their friends, do you really want to have to listen to that for all eternity, I sure as hell don't.

I actually agree with you to a point.

All men do, but it's mostly too late for them. They literally woke up one morning with Grandma next to them and thought,

WTF?

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 10:39 ----------

I think that you might be missing the not so subtle nuances of the thread.

We haven't missed that you're over 40 and bitter with it. Bitterness is never attractive. Have you considered taking up yoga? That's what most women over 40 do to deal with it.

Heterosexual men all think like me! I can't be expected to write my posts for all persuasions <...>
Are you familiar with the (fairly elementary-) concept of self-contradiction?

What do you mean I'm not French? I am like SO French!
Really? Alors nous pouvons converser en Français, ça ne te posera sûrement pas de problème? :)

(au fait, tu n'as toujours pas expliqué comment tu as pu obtenir une plaque privée pour ta voiture en France...j'attends)

I will dump her way before she's 30. Variety is the spice of life. I will have totally had my fill of this broads spice by the time she hits 27 let alone 30. So I'll probably stay with her until she gets to 28 when she'll begin to harp on about getting married and having babies.

I can't fault any of what you have said there (not that I'd want to). The last thing any red-blooded man wants is to have to spend his days staring across the table at Bella Emberg or June Brown, especially if she's coerced him up the aisle, so to speak.

Tu veux dire "Je ne pouvais pourrais pas être plus français que si j'essayais?" :confused:

This is primary school-grade grammar and conjugation...Did you finish school? :huh:

Look, I'm French, that's it. Now back on topic!

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 10:53 ----------

I can't fault any of what you have said there (not that I'd want to). The last thing any red-blooded man wants is to have to spend his days staring across the table at Bella Emberg or June Brown, especially if she's coerced him up the aisle, so to speak.

Do I detect another free soul donotremove? Well done to you Sir, it's not easy avoiding the net, a great achievement.

Tu veux dire "Je ne pouvais pourrais pas être plus français que si j'essayais?" :confused:

This is primary school-grade grammar and conjugation...Did you finish school? :huh:

Eğer diğer insanları küçümser tarafından ne kadar zeki herkese göstermeye çalışıyoruz, neden çevrimiçi bir çevirmenin yardımı olmadan bu cevap vermiyorsun?

Archived