Age gap you and your partner.

Look, I'm French, that's it.
Now, your delusion...is it pathological? or are you just envious of our birthright? :hihi:

Now back on topic!
Anytime you feel like dropping the trolling act, happy to.

Eğer diğer insanları küçümser tarafından ne kadar zeki herkese göstermeye çalışıyoruz, neden çevrimiçi bir çevirmenin yardımı olmadan bu cevap vermiyorsun?
I know Turkish when I see it (been over there often enough) but Google Translate gives me: "If you are despised by other people are trying to show everyone how smart, why this without the help of an online translator can not you answer?"

Can you rejiggle that in English (or French :hihi:) for me please? (I don't really get the sense, even with squinting...as I absolutely do not need an online translator for French<>English: unlike our good friend Fernand Mongolito here, I am French ;)).

What's the matter Fernand? Can't take what you're dishing?

it's just boring. You just won't let the matter drop. You're behaving like a nagging wife. Probably because you're constantly around a nagging wife.

Now for that LAST TIME, I AM FRENCH! Now lets get back on topic!

Now, your delusion...is it pathological? or are you just envious of our birthright? :hihi:

Anytime you feel like dropping the trolling act, happy to.

I know Turkish when I see it (been over there often enough) but Google Translate gives me: "If you are despised by other people are trying to show everyone how smart, why this without the help of an online translator can not you answer?"

It loses a lot in translation but it really attacks your appalling habit of trying to appear clever while attacking posters but you end up looking rather foolish.

Can you rejiggle that in English (or French :hihi:) for me please? (I don't really get the sense, even with squinting...as I absolutely do not need an online translator for French<>English: unlike our good friend Fernand Mongolito here, I am French ;)).

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you? Why does it matter?

Is his full name Fernand Mongolito, or is this a childish insult on your part? Not very clever at all if so. Your guard is slipping again.

it's just boring.
I find it (and you) quite funny, personally.
You just won't let the matter drop.
By all means, be all the troll you can be :thumbsup:

But I still have enough national pride (-just) to let you do that as a 'French' person: you are the key to the solution :)

I really must apologise to other posters and GLASGOWOODS though :blush:

---------- Post added 19-09-2014 at 11:19 ----------

It loses a lot in translation but it really attacks your appalling habit of trying to appear clever while attacking posters but you end up looking rather foolish.
:confused::huh: I didn't attack the poster, I attacked his fantasy online persona.

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you? Why does it matter?
Am I? Fernand is an invented online persona, with posts clearly intended to elicit a reaction. I'm biting today because it's a slow day and it's just as harmless fun. It's banter with a troll.

Is his full name Fernand Mongolito, or is this a childish insult on your part? Not very clever at all if so.
It's a play on word on his Fernand Mondego avatar, good-natured ribbing in return for his liberal use of 'L00n'. You decide if it's clever and fair.

Archived