Age gap you and your partner.

There's a girl at work who likes me, it takes allsorts, and she's 17 years younger than me. It's an issue but we both like each other, but people say I'm too old or she's too young. It doen't bother me to be honest.

I think I read somewhere the convention is half your age plus 7 years and this girl is right on the line.

French rule.

That makes you 48 and her 31? There's no problem with that whatsoever.

Although Fernand might disagree :hihi:

I literally don't remember a time when a thread was allowed to go this off topic, some of you should be taking a forced vacation from this forum very shortly I would imagine. And rightly so. Look back in this thread and I have only ever been ON TOPIC until repeatedly forced off it. I haven't felt this attacked since I was shot at in 1814 on the island of Elba.

What do you expect?? It was bound to happen eventually!

A saucy old girl gave me an apprenticeship, don't knock it if you've not been there!:D

Was it a plumbing apprenticeship Stanley?

---------- Post added 20-09-2014 at 17:52 ----------

I like your choice of words :D

I once had a partner who was about 14 years my senior. I recall the time spent together with fond memories.

Whereas she just can't remember :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-09-2014 at 17:53 ----------

Is it 'really' necessary to refer to L00b, as L00n? I don't think so!

Given the subject matter, I can think of another derivation of his username ;)

Archived