Gordon Brown to be Leader of Labour?

Privatisation of the hospitals in England ( COMING SOON) ... I can see most english residents moving to scotland in the not so distant future for medical care.

That's a great idea. We will all be able to have free care for the elderly, free tuition fees and free prescriptions and no one will have to pay for it. Oh hang on.

Ok, don't jump on me. As this is merely a discussion. I've always liked Brown and thought he could have done a decent job over time.

Because of the Scottish vote, I'm told he did some great speeches and people could finally see his passion and his personality. (although I didn't see them)

Do you think he's should return as the new Labour leader? The one(s) we have at the moment do nothing for me.

Discuss.

You mean the man who put us in a deep recession and then sold 30,000 tonnes of our gold to prop up Goldman sach

Brown should be the Mp for the Isle of Sky, in other words well out of the way, he is the reason why the Posh Public schoolboy Twits are in power making a complete mess of this country. :gag:

Brown should be kept out of the way for good after the bankrupt mess they left this country in. Posh public schoolboys appear to be doing all the right things to bring the country back into the black. Which is what they do every time they are in power then Labour back in no money again all given away in benefits etc etc.

What mess? As for pensions, things as become much worse for most since 2010 and, yes, you can Google it if you want. As for the current crop of tories, what do we see? Victimisation of the unemployed, Victimisation of the disabled, victimisation of the civil service including local authorities, victimisation of the NHS, victimisation of the police, victimisation of the fire service, victimisation of the armed forces, victimisation of the education system, victimisation of families etc. Some people have very selective memories it seems

I don't need to google anything thank you, my memories are very clear. Anyone with a private funded pension knows what Gordon Brown did to their funds? Public sector workers pensions are still excellent regardless of having to pay more into their own pots. Of course things got worse, The conservatives had an empty purse and debt from labours spend spend spend years. It's a simple logic labour struggle with, don't spend money you haven't got. So blame labour for all the suffering you mention

I don't need to google anything thank you, my memories are very clear. Anyone with a private funded pension knows what Gordon Brown did to their funds? Public sector workers pensions are still excellent regardless of having to pay more into their own pots. Of course things got worse, The conservatives had an empty purse and debt from labours spend spend spend years. It's a simple logic labour struggle with, don't spend money you haven't got. So blame labour for all the suffering you mention

Are they indeed ? Well as a public sector worker I don't share your rosy view of my pension payout when the time comes. Excellent is far from the word I would use after 37 years service on pretty rubbish wages for what I have to contend with.

That's because you don't like the answers which you already know. if you don't spend money you haven't got how come the tories borrowed more money in 3 years than in 13 years under Labour? No wonder borrowing is up under the tories.

---------- Post added 21-09-2014 at 06:45 ----------

New Labour, Clegg's mob and the Tories are all just one party that stick up for their chums with money. Don't let that gob****e Farage fool you either, he's the worst of the lot.

If they're all one party how come you only attack Labour?

Archived