Sheffield Brew Fest @The Bath

jemson

Thanks for the info folks.

I've just had a look in through the door and the pricing is a bit odd.

A £4/pint beer is selling at £2/half whilst a £3.50/pint is also £2/half.

They're also selling thirds if anybody is interested.

The Old Freddy Walker was £5/pint and £2.50/half.

Regards

Doom

I'll do thirds if I don't get too heavily penalised! need to see the full price list to decide which ones I will and won't drink...

It's true, drinking beer does make you more intelligent (or at least improves your maths :thumbsup:).

Regards

Doom

was planning on going alone... so unless I can find someone who wants to drink exactly the same as me, looks like a no-go!

When you going matey? I'm heading up there after work tonight - about 6pm. That's if you lot haven't drank all the good stuff....

---------- Post added 03-10-2014 at 15:05 ----------

Thanks for the info folks.

I've just had a look in through the door and the pricing is a bit odd.

A £4/pint beer is selling at £2/half whilst a £3.50/pint is also £2/half.

They're also selling thirds if anybody is interested.

The Old Freddy Walker was £5/pint and £2.50/half.

Regards

Doom

If you really want odd pricing at a fest you should have been at the Leeds International. Ilkley were charging £1 a third for everything... including the strong stuff that was £3.50 a pint! I just took my pint glass up and asked for 3 thirds...in the same glass. I got a look of distain.

If you really want odd pricing at a fest you should have been at the Leeds International. Ilkley were charging £1 a third for everything... including the strong stuff that was £3.50 a pint! I just took my pint glass up and asked for 3 thirds...in the same glass. I got a look of distain.

Brilliant!! :hihi::thumbsup:

Regards

Doom

leaving work at 5, might stop of at Owmuchdog on the way...

Leaving at 5 myself but meeting a mate for some fud on t'way up so should arrive around 6. If you're on your own and fancy a chat I'll be the bloke in black stood next to another bloke built like a brick outhouse with it's thatched roof missing. Only don't tell him I said that.

Leaving at 5 myself but meeting a mate for some fud on t'way up so should arrive around 6. If you're on your own and fancy a chat I'll be the bloke in black stood next to another bloke built like a brick outhouse with it's thatched roof missing. Only don't tell him I said that.

i'll be the other bloke in black, with frankly far too much beard...

i'll be the other bloke in black, with frankly far too much beard...

We all have beards. It goes with the beer. I predict the Bath will reach maximum beard density tonight.

Sadly I have to get back to Barnsley so won't be staying too late, but if it's any good I will be back tomorrow rather than going to Huddersfield. There is also apparently a food and craft beer fair on Arundel Street (according to a flyer I picked up in Brewpuppy) which i want to walk past on the way to the station. Again if that is any good will give me a reason to return. If not, will have a quick one in the Rutty instead.