SEO Recommendations

NewBiz

but he is not the cheapest.

SEO GUY: Yes madam, it will cost £500 per month to keep your website at the top of the search engines for your chosen keywords.

MADAM: OK then, shall I set up a DD for you?

SEO GUY: What really? I mean, erm, yes, I'll send over the contract immediately. You're going to be very happy with the results but remember, it's going to take quite few months of constant work to see any initial results and then we have to continually work to maintain your position at the top, it's not easy let me tell you, but it will be worth it in the end.

MADAM: I've sorted that out and you will now get £500 per month to SEO my website.

SEO GUY: Hi Wang Yong, can you do the SEO for my new client please, $25 per month still OK?

SEO GUY: Yes madam, it will cost £500 per month to keep your website at the top of the search engines for your chosen keywords. etc etc etc

Your commentary is as funny as tooth ache. If you haven't got anyone to recommend, and haven't got anything better to do than keep making laboured posts, why not go for a lie down, or a walk or maybe have a nice cup of tea?

Your commentary is as funny as tooth ache. If you haven't got anyone to recommend, and haven't got anything better to do than keep making laboured posts, why not go for a lie down, or a walk or maybe have a nice cup of tea?

No helping some people eh.