Have you seen the latest IS hostage video? (it's safe to watch)

Nagel

Just a load or words and hot air. How about giving us some evidence hey?

Well laddy, the USA has just agreed to finance, equip and train decent terrorist fighting Assad, last week, as if one can distinguish between degrees of terror. So the moderate terror groups are OK, but what is moderate, as that is exactly how ISIS was formed from the moderates who wanted a bit more. The richest most powerful, most organist terror group in the history of the world?????

If you are actually interested then start to look things up, I am not here to pander to children screaming from their high chair. Surely you are a big boy now?

Well laddy, the USA has just agreed to finance, equip and train decent terrorist fighting Assad, last week, as if one can distinguish between degrees of terror. So the moderate terror groups are OK, but what is moderate, as that is exactly how ISIS was formed from the moderates who wanted a bit more. The richest most powerful, most organist terror group in the history of the world?????

If you are actually interested then start to look things up, I am not here to pander to children screaming from their high chair. Surely you are a big boy now?

Emerson, Lake & Palmer? :cool:

No they were not.

Yes, I will tune into David Ike TV or youtube because we all know that's where you get your impartial information from.

Now, run along and do some proper research :)

Apparently there's a second instalment out now. Does anyone have the link? I've tried, but I can't find it on YouTube.

sorted/

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 14:47 ----------

so what ,they ain't getting past airport security :suspect:

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 14:51 ----------

End this debacle as soon as possible, a couple of tactical nukes and turn them all into glass. End of problem. I'm sure our American friends would do the deed if we backed them.

Angel1.

I think the glass ashtray option would be Israel"s foreign policy department:)