Mass shootings in America

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

It was un corroborated gossip . Now it’s reality but does the persons gender identity matter?

These days, according to the MSM, yes! Like the who they vote for, color of skin, etc. If white and a Republican voter, it's far right extreme domestic terrorism, and Trump's fault.

Anybody else, just a victim of a systemic racist, homophobic society. :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh my, what a shock. 

Screenshot-20230328-005027-Chrome.jpg

Got anything to say, Mel or is this where you disappear into the shadows? 

Ok I'll give you that one, I was wrong. But I stand by what I said, speculation and possible minformation before details are released are not helpful and cane dangerous.

We'll have to mark this one down in the they/them catagory rather than male or female.

At the end of the day being transgender doesn't affect what's happened, having guns and the will does, like them all.

• Like 1

Ok there's still some confusion over the gender, this says the police after saying she was transgender is now saying she's a biological woman but uses male pronouns so I wouldn't do a victory lap just yet Daddy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65087221

Edited by melthebell

20 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Ok there's still some confusion over the gender, this says the police after saying she was transgender is now saying she's a biological woman but uses male pronouns so I wouldn't do a victory lap just yet Daddy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-65087221

That right there is just testament to the clown world the West has become.

Confusion over the gender!!!    FFS.

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣

Nice try. You thought you had the moral high ground. You were wrong.  You thought you'd have a pop cos its me and you don't like me. You failed at that too.

Honestly petal, I'm really starting to pity you.

#BeStrong

How old are you ?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

That right there is just testament to the clown world the West has become.

Confusion over the gender!!!    FFS.

There is confusion about the gender status of the murderer.   The murderer is possibly a woman because they could have been born female. It will be cleared up sooner or later because someone must know for certain whether the murderer's mother gave birth to a baby girl or baby boy. There is a theory hormones for testosterone treatment and other medications the murderer was taking are to blame for their actions. 

If this stuff wasn't so tragic and sick,  at  least the reporting would be laughable.

The woman/it/thee, whatever, is described by the Guardian some 40 times as a "shooter' or the act itself as a "shooting".

Sounds like what you do on an outing to a gun range., or an old fairground stall, or what you do accidently :)

I guess it's a little more genteel of a term than "killer", "murderer", "monster" etc.

But 40 times? that's not even good journalism.  :)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/27/tennessee-nashville-school-shooting-covenant

I don’t get your point, trastrick.

‘Shooter’ is as factual as ‘killer’ or ‘murderer’, ‘monster’ is just emotional language.

The shooter is the person who did the shooting, which is the act of discharging a firearm, doesn’t matter where or in what circumstances.

All this noise about the shooter being this-or-that-gender is just more culture war peddled by the media and useful idiots under instructions from the usual vested interests (NRA, alt right/GOP/MAGA lot, bible bashers and more).

Don’t fall for it. The problem is still the same: there are far too many weapons in war-grade calibres (>22LR, basically) about in the US, and it is still too easy to acquire them, whether self-loading/repeating types or not, and whether legally or not irrespective.

You don’t get regular mass shootings, in schools, gay clubs, churches or wherever else, where the ownership of such weapons is tightly regulated and controlled. Which is pretty much everywhere civilised outside of the US.

Edited by L00b
  • Thanks 1