Mass shootings in America

The bill that Obama passed (which was then repealed by Trump when he got into office) has already been posted about on this very thread.

It would have strengthened background checks, and preventing tens of thousands of people with a history of mental illness from buying guns.

I'm sure you're aware that coconut can be used in a derogatory way (used to describe black people that don't act 'black' enough, whatever that means). If you are using it in that manner, I would love to know exactly your justification for that.

Please dont try to bring colour or race into this . Im sure you are aware that calling someone a coconut , can mean a nutcase . Coconut can mean many things

Clinton did more.

How did he?

---------- Post added 28-02-2018 at 23:07 ----------

Please dont try to bring colour or race into this . Im sure you are aware that calling someone a coconut , can mean a nutcase . Coconut can mean many things

I wasn't trying to bring race into anything, he was elected as a person of the people and raise lots of hope in, the US shell like a country, but let millions of peoples hope down.

Because this thread is degenerating into an anti USA, anti Trump rant.

See post 914 . but still for some unknown reason ,after warnings from the mods , it still is :huh:

---------- Post added 28-02-2018 at 23:15 ----------

How did he?

I wasn't trying to bring race into anything, he was elected as a person of the people and raise lots of hope in, the US shell like a country, but let millions of peoples hope down.

My post was not for you , it was for robin H

See post 914 . but still for some unknown reason ,after warnings from the mods , it still is :huh:

---------- Post added 28-02-2018 at 23:15 ----------

My post was not for you , it was for robin H

if you post here is generic to all

How did he?

Check my post at 901

On Clinton, check my post at#901, don't want to type it again.:)