Mass shootings in America

The national perverts association will be claiming next that such devices are protected by the 2nd amendment and that they should be on sale in Walmart and teachers to be trained in their use

It could yet be found to be a hate crime

Authorities are looking into whether race played a role as the victims in two of the cases were African American while the third blast injured a Hispanic woman.

Mr Manley had earlier suggested that the attacks could have been hate crimes, but later said police have yet to establish a motive.

"We are not ruling anything out at this point," he said. "We are willing to investigate any avenue that may be involved."

---------- Post added 19-03-2018 at 09:32 ----------

The 4th bomb this month went off last night in Austin Texas

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/18/us/austin-explosion/index.html

a package left by the side of the road may have had a tripwire

---------- Post added 20-03-2018 at 14:07 ----------

Another school shooting today

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/great-mills-high-school-shooting/index.html

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 10:05 ----------

Ok schools in Pennsylvania are going to have rocks in every class to throw at any shooters LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-pennsylvania-school-shooter-rocks-20180323-story.html

Edited by melthebell

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Washington Post a spokesman for the NRA tried ridiculing the teenage survivors of the Parkland massacre on national TV. He was talking about the organisers of the march on Washington for gun control. He said that if they had not witnessed the deaths at the school, they would be a bunch of nobodies. How low can these scumbags go to justify keeping their weapons?

According to the Washington Post a spokesman for the NRA tried ridiculing the teenage survivors of the Parkland massacre on national TV. He was talking about the organisers of the march on Washington for gun control. He said that if they had not witnessed the deaths at the school, they would be a bunch of nobodies. How low can these scumbags go to justify keeping their weapons?

nasty pieces of work they are :(

Ok schools in Pennsylvania are going to have rocks in every class to throw at any shooters LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-pennsylvania-school-shooter-rocks-20180323-story.html

goodness me, you mentioned this in another thread.

I thought, nay hoped, you were joking :o

goodness me, you mentioned this in another thread.

I thought, nay hoped, you were joking :o

Nope youre the joker, i was mentioning an actual story LOL, one that involves kids standing up in the line of fire and throwing rocks at somebody with a sub machine gun or 6 LOL

Nope youre the joker, i was mentioning an actual story LOL, one that involves kids standing up in the line of fire and throwing rocks at somebody with a sub machine gun or 6 LOL

it didn’t work for Palestinian schoolkids, why do the Yanks think it’ll work for American ones ?

Maybe the American schoolkids have better aim.

I saw something on TV a couple of weeks ago where they said school pupils were being taught tactics like throwing stuff and running at the shooter etc rather than hiding.

Not because it could possibly save their lives, but by distracting him/her a bit it could buy a bit of time for the people in the next classroom :(

I saw something on TV a couple of weeks ago where they said school pupils were being taught tactics like throwing stuff and running at the shooter etc rather than hiding.

Not because it could possibly save their lives, but by distracting him/her a bit it could buy a bit of time for the people in the next classroom :(

lol yeah annihilate one classroom of kids to save another Oo

I read its apparently better to be doing something rather than lying under a table, hiding, in relative safety Oo