Mass shootings in America

Yep..and Trump will label him a ' fruitcase' and media will move on very quickly and life will just carry on..until the next mass shooting.

Only in America.

Yep..and Trump will label him a ' fruitcase' and media will move on very quickly and life will just carry on..until the next mass shooting.

Only in America.

he trotted out the usual lines like "This attack shocked the conscience of our nation and filled our hearts with grief," he said."

and the usual religious tripe, but like you say, the status quo then resumes

• 1 month later...

The Trump administration wants to use a loophole so schools can by guns for teachers LOL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45288773

The enrichment programme is meant "to improve students' academic achievement" through providing a well-rounded education, improving school conditions for learning and improving the use of technology and digital literacy, according to the education department website.

---------- Post added 26-08-2018 at 21:31 ----------

Mass shooting at a video game tournament in florida

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/26/four-people-dead-after-mass-shooting-at-video-game-tournament-in-florida-7884708/

• 2 weeks later...
The Trump administration wants to use a loophole so schools can by guns for teachers LOL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45288773

---------- Post added 26-08-2018 at 21:31 ----------

Mass shooting at a video game tournament in florida

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/26/four-people-dead-after-mass-shooting-at-video-game-tournament-in-florida-7884708/

mel it happened in the US how many people in sheffield do you think really care about what americans do to each other how their government makes things happen to create excuses for what ever they want to do to its own citizens.

mel it happened in the US how many people in sheffield do you think really care about what americans do to each other how their government makes things happen to create excuses for what ever they want to do to its own citizens.

sigh, so you dont have a proper reply so you trot out the same old trolling one instead, its not sheffield? who cares.

dont care? dont read this thread, THIS section is for anything at all, worldwide, its NOt in the sheffield section so it doesnt have to be about sheffield, now jog on, go troll somewhere else :thumbsup:

sigh, so you dont have a proper reply so you trot out the same old trolling one instead, its not sheffield? who cares.

dont care? dont read this thread, THIS section is for anything at all, worldwide, its NOt in the sheffield section so it doesnt have to be about sheffield, now jog on, go troll somewhere else :thumbsup:

No mel i just tire of you going on about things you don't like in a country you clearly cannot know much about. My amican friends who have been to sheffield liked it and like to read whats going on here see your uniformed comments and think a lot of other brits are both uniformed and judgemental.

BTW I don't know or care wherr you live but as I do not live under a fictional bridge please stop trying to infer I am a troll or I will have to report you.

No mel i just tire of you going on about things you don't like in a country you clearly cannot know much about.

then like i said.............dont read the bloody thread, you know whats going to be in there LOL, its a thread about the US and shootings, might give you an idea of whats in it :suspect:

If theres a shooting in america, and i feel the urge ill post it in here..........where its allowed