Mass shootings in America

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Portland had 100 days of rioting where they burned everything and around 40 people were murdered

And this happened in Seattle......if i lived here i would've bought an assault rifle the next day

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes

I will tell you exactly  the same as  told I rastrick.

If you want a better and more lawful society, stop being so greedy and let those at the bottom eat some cake too.

Make sure also,  that the law comes down as hard on the rich as it does on the poor.

That will not happen because it would mean you paying more taxes so it's out of the question.

Simply put up with the law and disorder then.  It's exactly what you deserve.

Has that simplified the problem for all you right wing  anti-poor zealots?

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I will tell you exactly  the same as  told I rastrick.

If you want a better and more lawful society, stop being so greedy and let those at the bottom eat some cake too.

Make sure also,  that the law comes down as hard on the rich as it does on the poor.

That will not happen because it would mean you paying more taxes so it's out of the question.

Simply put up with the law and disorder then.  It's exactly what you deserve.

Has that simplified the problem for all you right wing  anti-poor zealots?

I grew up on a council estate and ive worked extremely hard to get where i am and i have paid astronomical taxes

If the people at the bottom want some cake then they should work hard to pay for their own instead of expecting me to give them mine

I cant buy a gun in the USA but as soon as i get my green card i will be straight down the shop to get myself some protection

And if these idiots came to my door demanding that i had over my assets because im white then i''l protect my home and my family with any means that are legally available to me

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I grew up on a council estate and ive worked extremely hard to get where i am and i have paid astronomical taxes

If the people at the bottom want some cake then they should work hard to pay for their own instead of expecting me to give them mine

I cant buy a gun in the USA but as soon as i get my green card i will be straight down the shop to get myself some protection

And if these idiots came to my door demanding that i had over my assets because im white then i''l protect my home and my family with any means that are legally available to me

Now we have got to the bottom of the problem. That is always the excuse from those greedy Trump types who don't want to pay tax and expect society to operate on the cheap.

The quicker you get your green card, the happier  most people will be to get rid of a well to do whinger.

Just remember when you've bought your gun, that the poor have guns too and will probably be better at using them than you are.

You truly have demonstrated your intelligence levels in revealing that you think, lawlessness can be solved by greed and guns.

Edited by Organgrinder

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Glad I don't live next to you Jack..

I'm forever asking my next door neighbour to lend me a cup of sugar........

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They are attacking commercial premises and not peoples homes.

Oh!

That's ok then!  :)

Just now, Padders said:

Glad I don't live next to you Jack..

I'm forever asking my next door neighbour to lend me a cup of sugar........

Do you not understand the difference between asking and demanding?

Can anybody come in to Padders Bar and demand you buy 'em a pint?  :)

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Now we have got to the bottom of the problem. That is always the excuse from those greedy Trump types who don't want to pay tax and expect society to operate on the cheap.

The quicker you get your green card, the happier  most people will be to get rid of a well to do whinger.

Just remember when you've bought your gun, that the poor have guns too and will probably be better at using them than you are.

You truly have demonstrated your intelligence levels in revealing that you think, lawlessness can be solved by greed and guns.

Your comment is all over the place and contradictory

Firstly, i said ive worked hard for everything i have and paid taxes but you call me greedy

Then you criticise the fact that i would buy a firearm but then say that poor people have guns and they know how to use them

And if there is lawlessness then yes i would prefer to have a gun when tackling home invaders with nothing but harsh language 

• Like 1

Guns don't aim and fire themselves. So there may be other complex reasons that contribute to the problem.

An ongoing political war between parents and Teachers Unions over curriculum. (Lap dance by a fat hairy trans, for a student, anyone?)

Lack of respect for the "institutions of higher learning". (see above)

The relatively poor outcomes for students, despite a high expenditure compared globally.

In any event the U.S. is still the most sought out country for global immigrants.

4 million, or so, in the last couple years!

But we all agree school shootings BAD! 

Needed!

A quick and summary judgement of these human debris perpetrators, including capital punishment.

As it is the perp will be treated as a "case study" by the usual subjects, hospitalised, interviewed, the subject of endless psychological study papers, to discover the roots of her anti-social behavior.

They've already started.

NASHVILLE, Tennessee, March 28 (Reuters) - The former student of a Christian grade school in Nashville who killed three 9-year-olds and three adults in a shooting spree there was under a doctor's care for an "emotional disorder" and had amassed a collection of guns, the city's police chief said on Tuesday.

Maybe she/he/it is just another victim of a racist, bigoted, homophobic society"  :)

Edited by trastrick

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Easy access to guns and a massive proportion of folk on meds is not a great recipe.

I quite agree.