Mass shootings in America

With regards to the idea of giving teachers guns and the saying 'the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun'...

It may be a rather wild and outlandish idea but I would have thought bulletproof, lockable doors on classrooms would be more effective.

(obviously with a master key or override system in a central, secure place elsewhere in the school)

With regards to the idea of giving teachers guns and the saying 'the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun'...

It may be a rather wild and outlandish idea but I would have thought bulletproof, lockable doors on classrooms would be more effective.

(obviously with a master key or override system in a central, secure place elsewhere in the school)

I think prison is what you are trying to describe.

Who said I was in favour?

It's the impression you give by your apparent refusal to express any dissatisfaction with the status quo - and even more bizarrely, your apparently defensive position towards the overgrown toddler in the White House and the morally bankrupt NRA.

It's the impression you give by your apparent refusal to express any dissatisfaction with the status quo - and even more bizarrely, your apparently defensive position towards the overgrown toddler in the White House and the morally bankrupt NRA.

I don't defend him. You know that. We have been through this before. Remember when you acknowledged I didn't defend him?

Besides, this thread is not even about him. Ive been guilty of talking it off topic recently so Im not going to take part in a conversation that is not related to the thread title.

That’s exactly what we are doing.

He said he’d have run into the school when the shooting was taking place, even if he didn’t have a gun.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/26/gun-control-laws-nra-congress-return-recess

Do you believe him ?

He has previous. Why shouldn't we believe him?

Donald Stops Attack

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXBNDUCX0AAnzFP.jpg