Where can i find an extending staff?

Be r8

howdy all. i need help :help:

this may sound a bit weird :loopy: , but does any body knoew where i could obtain an extending/ telescopic plain staff for me to train martial arts with.

I already know about the fire staffs and iv got one, but i want a staff that will be no longer than about 2.5 ft when compact and about 6 ft when etenxded.

or even a 3 piece staff that can join together.

i know this is a bit strange , but i would really like some one to help me.

thankyou :D

I have a friend who owns a staff with a thread in the middle, like a pool queue but thicker.

I''ve used it but was worried it would break with any fa jing movements and for that reason i wouldn't attempt any apps with it. Since these are important aspects of my training I wouldn't bother getting one.

Just get a big one and get a bag to carry it in if you're wandering around with it. Mine lives in my car.

Neil

I think Monkey had one about matchstick size that he kept in his ear, and it grew to whatever size he wanted

If i remember right he had to nick it from a Dragon King under the sea

might be easier to just get a fixed size one - those dragons can be a bit hardcore if they catch you ont' rob - they removed my frontal lobe when they caught me :loopy:

I think Monkey had one about matchstick size that he kept in his ear, and it grew to whatever size he wanted

If i remember right he had to nick it from a Dragon King under the sea

might be easier to just get a fixed size one - those dragons can be a bit hardcore if they catch you ont' rob - they removed my frontal lobe when they caught me :loopy:

i never knew monkey had one :hihi:

i thought that they would be handy to have for easier transportation, and when i get bored at work or something, i can just wipped it out and have a little play with it. i believe that the idea is pretty sound, its just a shame that the practical side is a bit far off.

Archived