Muslims protest in response to Rotherham Abuse Scandal

Mr Bloom

You seem to stand alone in your arguments. I haven't seen you win on one yet. I will bow out now, I can't see you persuading me to your way of thinking.

That's absolutely fine since I'm not seeking your approval :)

Now, back to the subject matter of the thread.....

That's absolutely fine since I'm not seeking your approval :)

Now, back to the subject matter of the thread.....

I think it's pretty clear that you are far more interested in winning the "argument" than you are with the subject matter of this, or indeed any thread.

Alan does right to not engage with you. There's no point. Its like having a discusion with a brick wall.

I think it's pretty clear that you are far more interested in winning the "argument" than you are with the subject matter of this, or indeed any thread.

Alan does right to not engage with you. There's no point. Its like having a discusion with a brick wall.

My bold=

I feel the same when I'm trying to point out that not all muslims are the same. :rolleyes:

[/b]

My bold=

I feel the same when I'm trying to point out that not all muslims are the same. :rolleyes:

So why are the ones who arn't "the same" speaking out now that they have the opportunity.

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Sexual offences committed by Asians/Muslims are reported, that's why they appear in the incarceration demographic, they didn't enter prison by choice.

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 19:53 ----------

So basically, you don't know then.

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 19:58 ----------

How very naive of you. Crime of all descriptions takes place routinely in impoverished communities and goes unreported for a whole number of reasons, if it weren't the case all drug dealers would be in prison, all gang leaders would be in prison, all extortionists would be in prison because the community would turn them in.

Whether the community knew or didnt know isn't really important, if you think they should have said something then you can't really find a professional playing the 'fear of race' card a particularly compelling argument.

Your excuses on here are pretty cringeworthy and totally disrespectful to the victims but this one takes the biscuit.

So why are the ones who arn't "the same" speaking out now that they have the opportunity.

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Your excuses on here are pretty cringeworthy and totally disrespectful to the victims but this one takes the biscuit.

They already are speaking out, a protest demo was held in Rotherham.

Also on SF muslims including myself have said this is unacceptable behaviour and that the nonces deserve a long long jail sentence.

They already are speaking out, a protest demo was held in Rotherham.

Also on SF muslims including myself have said this is unacceptable behaviour and that the nonces deserve a long long jail sentence.

Both token gestures, they've managed to maintain a silence for the 16yrs prior to that.

Both token gestures, they've managed to maintain a silence for the 16yrs prior to that.

You are insinuating that the comunity was complicit in the abuse in which case I refuse to further reply to your posts because it is like banging my head against a solid wall.

You and your type are only interested in tarring all muslims with the same brush as you have demonstrated and then you wonder why Muslims don't bother speaking out.

You and others with similar beliefs regarding this matter can go and take a running jump as I have had enough of the constant insinuations being made.

You are insinuating that the comunity was complicit in the abuse in which case I refuse to further reply to your posts because it is like banging my head against a solid wall.

You and your type are only interested in tarring all muslims with the same brush as you have demonstrated and then you wonder why Muslims don't bother speaking out.

You and others with similar beliefs regarding this matter can go and take a running jump as I have had enough of the constant insinuations being made.

Its not an insuation its the truth, this was going on on a massive scale in a relatively small community and Asians interviewed on Radio Sheffield have stated that it was common knowledge, run and hide when facing the truth if you like.

Funnily enough, I wasn't Muslim 16 years ago... so how I could have known anything, even recently, let alone 16 years ago, about grooming gangs in the next town to ours, is a mystery.

It's like someone saying that because there was an arson at the bottom of my street, the other week, as a resident of the street, I should know who did it. I didn't even know it had happened until the next day, when I went for the bus, and saw the remnants of the dumpsters that had been draggedinto the middle of the road and set alight.

Ditto with the child abuse in the catholic Church.. not everyone in the churchwas aware that the priests were tampering with the kiddies at the time, so how could they have taken any action about it? do you suggest a token pitchfork branding and a torch-waving just in case the local parish priest was involved?

Archived