Muslims protest in response to Rotherham Abuse Scandal

Mr Bloom

Obviously for ignorant people like you the actions of a handful ARE enough to tarnish thousands.

But then again I bet to you "they all look the same anyway".

Perhaps you'd like to apologise to the Thai, Vietnamese and Filipino people for the actions of the hundreds (if not thousands) of sexual crimes committed my your kin against their children every year..?

I would go beyond that, the Thais should lock them up and when they had served their time they should be deported with "Child sex pervert, never to be allowed to Thailand again" writ large across their passports so they had no way of sneaking back in.

But I digress ... the thread is about Rotherham and not Thailand.

Obviously for ignorant people like you the actions of a handful ARE enough to tarnish thousands.

But then again I bet to you "they all look the same anyway".

Perhaps you'd like to apologise to the Thai, Vietnamese and Filipino people for the actions of the hundreds (if not thousands) of sexual crimes committed my your kin against their children every year..?

You are overlooking the fact that some sex offenders are the product of nature and others the product of nurture. All cultures and races will produce their fair share of people who are 'sexually deviant' and who will offend. However, we cannot escape the fact that all these gangs of abusers have come from the Asian/Muslim community, this is clearly disproportionate and therefore indicates some nurturing issues. Why do pretend it doesn't?

You are overlooking the fact that some sex offenders are the product of nature and others the product of nurture. All cultures and races will produce their fair share of people who are 'sexually deviant' and who will offend. However, we cannot escape the fact that all these gangs of abusers have come from the Asian/Muslim community, this is clearly disproportionate and therefore indicates some nurturing issues. Why do pretend it doesn't?

Would you apply the same to Catholics because of the high numbers of Catholic Priests who abused children?

Would you apply the same to Catholics because of the high numbers of Catholic Priests who abused children?

It is a similar issue. If you take Ireland as an example, the Catholic community was in denial for a long time about abuses committed by members of the Church and would ignore/suffer abuse out of a mix of fear and shame. They are facing up to their demons now and as a result priest are no longer immune from justice and there is undoubtedly less abuse as a result.

Muslims on the other hand are still at the denial stage and are not being helped by people trying to pretend there is nothing wrong.

Archived