Looking for Christmas holiday cottage Whitby

ok, i've decided that this year may finally be the one for me to do my own thing and spend Christmas away - just me and the dog.

i've been trawling the web but am struggling to find a holiday cottage / place. i love whitby so that would be ideal. the thing that is making it tricky is that i really really would like a woodburner / log fire and most places don't seem to have that. it also needs to allow dogs.

does anyone know of anywhere they could recommend? i thought it would be easy to find something but obviously not

thanks in advance and fingers crossed

ok, i've decided that this year may finally be the one for me to do my own thing and spend Christmas away - just me and the dog.

i've been trawling the web but am struggling to find a holiday cottage / place. i love whitby so that would be ideal. the thing that is making it tricky is that i really really would like a woodburner / log fire and most places don't seem to have that. it also needs to allow dogs.

does anyone know of anywhere they could recommend? i thought it would be easy to find something but obviously not

thanks in advance and fingers crossed

You may have already tried this so apologies if so - but if you go on to the Dogs Trust website and go on the Welcome Cottages link there are loads and loads of cottages on there all of which allow dogs, and if you book through them they give a percentage of the booking fee to Dogs Trust so it's a win win :-)

I don't know about the other things you want, but if you go on to the website there will probably be things like that that you can specify.

Good luck - and I hope you and your pooch find a lovely cottage and have a very festive happy Xmas :-)

That one has been sold unfortunately Mel but we stay in one opposite now called Porthole cottage owned by same person. We will be up again in Nov Mel so hope to see you:)

I've sent a PM to Monkeygirl :thumbsup:

ah cheers folks :)

i was gonna mention a friends cottage in my village that is rented out and has a nice coal fire BUT its being sold, but the missuses mum is buying it :D but she'll be living in it not renting it out lol

Archived