A top notch Indian Restaurant in Sheffield

KeyserSoze

Friends, I had the opportunity to visit the Indian Restaurant,Balti King in Broomhill with my family and was damn impressed by the food out there. It was very good, much better than other places that I have tried in Sheffield and their service was very impressive.Kudos to that place and the staff.Will be going there once again :).

Is it me or is there a bit of an obsession with Balti King....it's a bit wierd that everytime it's slated someone pops up with a totally new thread saying how they have been to Balti King and it's the best curry they have ever had....:loopy:

I went to Balti King about 3 years ago and it was ok. Nothing special though, and there are far better curry houses in Sheffield.

There's a restaurant at Hunters Bar, that I can never remember the name of, that's pretty good.

:hihi: thats a good question, rashah100975:) ..have you gone there during the weekends or late nights keysersoze:huh:, one might realise the sorry state of that place:loopy: lol..tell you mate...go there during weekends.. :hihi: and let us know..:help::hihi: Service is pathetic...cmon... we are paying for food !!!.righto mates....

Hanski...some people are obssessed with low quality meat mixed with curry sauces termed as Indian Curries :help::P:D

No doubt that when this particular rant about the cheap tasteless slop served by Balti King (referred to as 'curry') has ended - we will learn of another happy customer who swears by the culinary delights of the best Indian Restaurant in the land...... :confused:

Balti King is average to say the least.

I can't blame the thread starter for this comment, they are only trying to advertise a restaurant they are involved with. They can't mean it, as it is simply not true.

The greates curry house in Sheffield is by far the New India Garden in Heeley. Portions are huge, surroundings nice, and food of a top quality.

"Friends, I had the opportunity to visit the Indian Restaurant,Balti King in Broomhill with my family and was damn impressed by the food out there. It was very good, much better than other places that I have tried in Sheffield and their service was very impressive.Kudos to that place and the staff.Will be going there once again"

Look Mr/Mrs member of Balti King staff, when will you realise that curried dog food isn't everyone's cup of tea??:rant:

Friends, I had the opportunity to visit the Indian Restaurant,Balti King in Broomhill with my family and was damn impressed by the food out there. It was very good, much better than other places that I have tried in Sheffield and their service was very impressive.Kudos to that place and the staff.Will be going there once again :).
Mmmmm I wonder? 1st post and after Balti King got a bit of a slating last week. Am I just being cynical ? :)

Archived