Ed Balls Calculator

geared

Where can you purchase such an item? because it seems fantastic :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know Labour have gone abit potty of late, but even by their standards the recent announcement of their proposed budget is pretty bonkers.

Rise in minimum wage

Cut in business rates

Mansion tax on properties worth over £2m

20-month freeze in energy bills

Jobs guarantee for young people

50p top rate of income tax

Scrapping the "bedroom tax"

Extending the 1% cap on child benefit rises to 2017

Obviously it looks pretty awesome, but where does he intend to get all the money for this from??

I wonder if the Lib Dems and Torys will respond with something just as odd??

Where can you purchase such an item? because it seems fantastic

Rise in minimum wage

Cut in business rates

Mansion tax on properties worth over £2m

20-month freeze in energy bills

Jobs guarantee for young people

50p top rate of income tax

Scrapping the "bedroom tax"

Extending the 1% cap on child benefit rises to 2017

Some of those things won't cost the government a penny and some will bring in extra revenue to pay for the other things.

There's no point accusing other people of not being able to add up when you couldn't work that out yourself.

Where can you purchase such an item? because it seems fantastic :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know Labour have gone abit potty of late, but even by their standards the recent announcement of their proposed budget is pretty bonkers.

Obviously it looks pretty awesome, but where does he intend to get all the money for this from??

I wonder if the Lib Dems and Torys will respond with something just as odd??

Good old Labour, they never change ......... hammer the hard working ,successful people who earn a lot( 50p top rate of tax) and reward the lazy workshy (srapping the spare room subsidy) .

Some of those things won't cost the government a penny and some will bring in extra revenue to pay for the other things.

There's no point accusing other people of not being able to add up when you couldn't work that out yourself.

and some of the things they currently have no legal means to perform.

but if you think cutting business rates and guaranteeing a job for every young person in the country are going to come cheap then your maths must be worse than mine :hihi::hihi:

and some of the things they currently have no legal means to perform.

but if you think cutting business rates and guaranteeing a job for every young person in the country are going to come cheap then your maths must be worse than mine :hihi::hihi:

Is that guaranteeing a job thing still on the table? That's proper bonkers that one.

Archived