Ed Balls Calculator

geared

Since local labour apologisers typically changing subject, UKIP calling for Labour politicians to be prosecuted over Rotherham child abuse!

Better not mention Operation Fernbridge then, where the scope for tory scandal is even wider, but thanks for bringing up the subject

Better not mention Operation Fernbridge then, where the scope for tory scandal is even wider, but thanks for bringing up the subject

According to the wiki, the scum involved in this historical case were from all main parties and some other countries too...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

Bring them all to book no matter who they are or represent.

However, the Rotherham case was happening in recent history and those responsible (either physically or politically) are currently denying responsibility even though it was their job. Hideous in this day and age!

Finally, the Fernbridge case in no way excuses what has / is happening in Rotherham, if anything it makes it more pertinent!

Don't know when that is Mecky but like Labour, it will be all over the BBC.

UKIP Conference starts today in Doncaster but I bet they don't get that sort of coverage!

:hihi::hihi:

They should get coverage in proportion to their number of Westminster MPs.

So you said that without even googling it? At least I only have one username and stick to the same argument

That's the second accusation about having two accounts... I have one account, this one!

Yes I said the first comment without Googling it, I took you on your word, as you should now see, I then Googled it!

Do you debate things or just throw words about and try to shift blame? Well, like Labour politicians always seem to do!

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 12:33 ----------

Question Mecky, who else do you reckon I am?

That's the second accusation about having two accounts... I have one account, this one!

Yes I said the first comment without Googling it, I took you on your word, as you should now see, I then Googled it!

Do you debate things or just throw words about and try to shift blame? Well, like Labour politicians always seem to do!

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 12:33 ----------

Question Mecky, who else do you reckon I am?

Doesn't matter who I say because you'd deny it anyway, but I know and you know I know too. it's not difficult to trace people if you know what you're doing

Doesn't matter who I say because you'd deny it anyway, but I know and you know I know too. it's not difficult to trace people if you know what you're doing

Whatever, are you ever going to be straight n answer any questions rather than all these diversions n tittle tattle. This / you are why I could never vote Labour!

But if you did man up, it'd make the admin's job easier, no?

Archived