Ed Balls Calculator

geared

Maybe that's why the tories borrowed more money in 2.5 years of government than Labour did in 13 years then?

Isn't that the same tired, blinkered argument that gets rolled out everytime this gets discussed.

It's interesting that you picked the 2.5 year time period is this because:

A: The money had to cover commitments made by the previous government

and

B: That borrowing has actually been brought under control and is now falling at a decent rate.

Borrowing will continue to fall when the next government come in (regardless of who they are) as it takes time for policy changes to effect the borrowing numbers.

So if Labour got in debt would continue to fall for some time (and I guess everyone would be full of praise for them for it) :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Because it wasn't Labour's fault. Exactly the same would have happened under the tories

Didn't Labour argue we had to spend our way out of 'the' mess, and argue against the measures of getting people off lives on benefits. Their answer, more immigrants, less help for new families and avoidance of ever answering questions... they just look after their 'COMRADES', lol

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:13 ----------

What about Milliband standing up for fair rights for Scotland, but not the rest of the UK, bias for his comrades? Only looking after his own!

Isn't that the same tired, blinkered argument that gets rolled out everytime this gets discussed.

It's interesting that you picked the 2.5 year time period is this because:

Because it's right

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:23 ----------

Didn't Labour argue we had to spend our way out of 'the' mess, and argue against the measures of getting people off lives on benefits. Their answer, more immigrants, less help for new families and avoidance of ever answering questions... they just look after their 'COMRADES', lol

So why is immigration up or at least no different under the tories?

Because it's right

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:23 ----------

So why is immigration up under the tories?

EU regulations accepted under Labour!

I did also note you answered the question with a question, third similarity to Milliband in very few posts lol, no substance!

Yep, they reduced VAT to encourage spending. To be honest I'd rather have the money in my pocket than a brand new telly when the approaching recession was unavoidable.

and that's another thing, Labour reduced VAT for 12-18 months was it? Yet the tories have had VAT at 20% for 4 years and counting

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:32 ----------

EU regulations accepted under Labour!

I did also note you answered the question with a question, third similarity to Milliband in very few posts lol, no substance!

and who took us into the EU in the first place?

and that's another thing, Labour reduced VAT for 12-18 months was it? Yet the tories have had VAT at 20% for 4 years and counting

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:32 ----------

and who took us into the EU in the first place?

It made sense then... Glad to see you accepted that Labour allowed the daft extra powers!

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 11:44 ----------

Extra VAT or more borrowing?

Yep, they reduced VAT to encourage spending. To be honest I'd rather have the money in my pocket than a brand new telly when the approaching recession was unavoidable.

But they did introduce that car scrappage scheme which did wonders for the sales of Korean built cars and helped their economy out of recession whilst UK citizens built up bigger borrowing debts.

oooo I nearly put my back out picking your dummy up

Oh look - it's Mecky dodging the question and resorting to abuse.

Kind of like how Milliband dodged talking about the deficit in his speech. I swear he must be the Conservatives secret weapon to win the next election...

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 12:01 ----------

Because it wasn't Labour's fault. Exactly the same would have happened under the tories

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 10:08 ----------

and why haven't people answered my questions in 24, 37, and 42?

I'd ask the same question of you - I've been waiting for you to respond to questions from YEARS ago....

Pot Kettle Black Mecky.....

Archived