Sheffield history forum ..anyone there?

Someone on the Sheffield History site has asked for information regarding his recently deceased father. I have that information.

However, trying to join or post in the Sheffield History Forum has been simply a fiasco. I've given up trying.

SO .... Could anyone who can access the Sheffield History Forum please contact the user " Blacky" the post came under ....Birthday Cake Blue Bell .....and forward him my e mail address and ask him to contact me? Its very frustrating not being able to contact myself.

I have a good deal of information about his father for him.

My e mail is. <REMOVED> thanks in anticipation.

Edited by esme
Removed the contact email to prevent spam harvesting

Thanx for help...but no joy at all. Someone posted a query regarding information about his dead father. I have that information but the site won't allow me to contact him . Pretty bad.

my other half tried to find out about his father on that site without any luck.

Is the Sheffield History forum running or closed ..I've recently joined but am getting no response to anything ...I'm not allowed to post or anything... I joined a few days ago and there's no reply to mail or anything.

I was waiting for months, heard nothing from them. Validated my account three or four times and still heard nothing. Ended up emailing <REMOVED?

Edited by esme
email address removed to prevent spam harvesting

Mod Note

I have messaged Blacky with your email address as requested.
Thanx so much Minimo....I really appreciate your help and your interest.
As Minimo has forwarded your contact details, I've removed them from your post so it doesn't get harvested by spammers.

Someone on the Sheffield History site has asked for information regarding his recently deceased father. I have that information.

However, trying to join or post in the Sheffield History Forum has been simply a fiasco. I've given up trying.

SO .... Could anyone who can access the Sheffield History Forum please contact the user " Blacky" the post came under ....Birthday Cake Blue Bell .....and forward him my e mail address and ask him to contact me? Its very frustrating not being able to contact myself.

I have a good deal of information about his father for him.

My e mail is. <REMOVED> thanks in anticipation.

It is not a fiasco. As I have already stated there is a problem with the validation process for new members.

Why did you just ignore my PM? You have now made enough posts on here to reply but you seemingly have chosen not to. As a moderator on Sheffield History I could have made enquiries about the validation problem and passed on the information you have quite easily.

Never mind.

Edited by Library

• 9 months later...

I have tried to register on Sheffield history forum many times. The registration process does not accept the (correct) answer to the security question. I have sent messages but have had no response. Have also asked on the Facebook page but no joy. Are there any administrators or moderators on the site? If there is anyone on this forum who can help I would be grateful.