Air strikes against Islamic State/ISIS..

The planet in which the BBC are far more reliable than anonymous forum users, unless you can prove that their information is wrong all that I can do it trust that it is accurate.

Your opinion of course.Others will see it as a bias political mouthpiece.

You dont need proof just common sense.

Made up to get access to the oil.we have had the dirty bombs,the kids used and they fell on their face now it's pure bull. They were always going in...

---------- Post added 24-09-2014 at 09:04 ----------

Forgot the fake beheadings sorry...

If the oil stops flowing i cant run the motor , cant allow that to happen ........ need to keep that tap fully open so i can keep driving.

Who cares? Anything 'Islamist' is a legitimate target, the destruction of which makes the world a better place. My problem with this campaign is that it will go on far too long without the decisive annihilation that is required for the peace and quiet that civilised people deserve. But hey, let the missiles rain down! Go for it!

May be a good time for the UK to resurrect plans for a long-range stealth bomber to replace the Vulcan.

Who cares? Anything 'Islamist' is a legitimate target, the destruction of which makes the world a better place. My problem with this campaign is that it will go on far too long without the decisive annihilation that is required for the peace and quiet that civilised people deserve. But hey, let the missiles rain down! Go for it!

May be a good time for the UK to resurrect plans for a long-range stealth bomber to replace the Vulcan.

The more of these religious nuts that want to drag the world back a thousand years that are killed by bombing will leave less for soldiers to face when they land.

Why on earth would we need a stealth bomber? Not like IS has a sophisticated anti aircraft system, just a bloke with good eyesight and a machine gun. Tornadoes will do the job from Saudi, Turkey and possibly Cyprus.

Why on earth would we need a stealth bomber? Not like IS has a sophisticated anti aircraft system, just a bloke with good eyesight and a machine gun. Tornadoes will do the job from Saudi, Turkey and possibly Cyprus.

Apart from a handful of these...

The exact numbers of surface-to-air missile systems in the hands of Isis varies between 250 and 400, according to reports. However, the figure, say analysts, could be a lot higher

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-savagery-of-isisis-shocking--and-so-too-is-its-weaponry-9700476.html

Your opinion of course.Others will see it as a bias political mouthpiece.

You dont need proof just common sense.

Well if you don't like it go and fill up on something that suits your own views RT or the DM perhaps

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 07:33 ----------

Intelligence sources are unreliable as has been proved in the past, the majority of isis fighters are of Arab/Persian descent.

How would you know that?

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 07:36 ----------

But who do I trust to give me reliable information, the BBC and our intelligence serves or an anonymous user of SF.

There is no such thing as anonymity over the Internet

It is reported that several British jihadists have been killed in the recent airstrikes, according to BBC.
"You makes your life choices, you lives with them".

Won't be long until IS 'martyrs' their foreign/Western members as human shields (if they don't already, but the fact is so far unpublished).

They'd be daft not to advertise the fact, to try and complicate (a bit) matters politically for Coalition member states.