Air strikes against Islamic State/ISIS..

Watch fox news if you want to see 1st class biased news and the americans love it.By comparison to fox the bbc is like a breath of fresh air.But its like you say xt,common sense should tell you to verify everything you see on the news.

Complete bull ! CNN, MSNBC. HLN, ABC, CBS. NBC, Al Jazeera, BBC America, BBC World News plus hundreds of local unaffiliated stations with news services in their lineups are watched by millions of Americans every day.

Which UK news outlet brainwashed you into posting that garbage ?

Fox news has great viewing ratings,the news is great if you are Christian and right wing.Fox news itself has caused me to post this,same as the usa I can watch news too.Do you deny that fox usually has the best ratings and it has a right wing Christian bias?

haven't been following the military events in too much detail so far but it seems the Sykes - Picot line is still in evidence and the French can bomb Syria if they want, and Britain can bomb Iraq, if they want just like in the old days.

I was pleased to see the British hold back for a while to allow France and the United States to act in tandem initially.

Fox news has great viewing ratings,the news is great if you are Christian and right wing.Fox news itself has caused me to post this,same as the usa I can watch news too.Do you deny that fox usually has the best ratings and it has a right wing Christian bias?

I've watched Fox News on occasion. It is right wing and me being a Democrat voter I think the criticism of President Obama and the Democrats is often unfair and sometimes inaccurate.. I don't like Bill O'Reilly's way of hosting a talk show but he did write a couple of excellent works "Killing Lincoln" and "Killing Kennedy" so he deserves my respect for his literary abilities and he is actually a highly educated man.

This is a democracy and the news media has no less right than the individual to express their opinions freely and openly

As for "Christian" well I've nothing against Christians. I'm one myself even if somewhat lapsed. Many of my neighbors are church goers and really good people. They don't practice some of the horrible things that other religions practice and don't send Jihadists to kill other folks in foreign countries.

What's your particular problem with Christians anyway ?

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 22:17 ----------

haven't been following the military events in too much detail so far but it seems the Sykes - Picot line is still in evidence and the French can bomb Syria if they want, and Britain can bomb Iraq, if they want just like in the old days.

I was pleased to see the British hold back for a while to allow France and the United States to act in tandem initially.

According to the news the French will not be getting involved in bombing ISIL targets in Syria but will be continuing to do so in Iraq.

Syria and Iraq for all the turmoil taking place in both countries will be far worse off if ISIL prevail.

Obama on this occasion has a number of Arab countries aboard as allies so that should put paid to the harangue that it's the USA against the Arab world again. I imagine that the leaders of these Arab countries must be absolutely terrified of ISIL reaching their borders and carrying out mass executions

Since there are estimated to be around 400 UK citizens fighting alongside ISIL then it's wouldn't be a bad idea for Cameron to get off the fence in the very near future.

Edited by Harleyman

I've watched Fox News on occasion. It is right wing and me being a Democrat voter I think the criticism of President Obama and the Democrats is often unfair and sometimes inaccurate.. I don't like Bill O'Reilly's way of hosting a talk show but he did write a couple of excellent works "Killing Lincoln" and "Killing Kennedy" so he deserves my respect for his literary abilities and he is actually a highly educated man.

This is a democracy and the news media has no less right than the individual to express their opinions freely and openly

As for "Christian" well I've nothing against Christians. I'm one myself even if somewhat lapsed. Many of my neighbors are church goers and really good people. They don't practice some of the horrible things that other religions practice and don't send Jihadists to kill other folks in foreign countries.

What's your particular problem with Christians anyway ?

---------- Post added 25-09-2014 at 22:17 ----------

According to the news the French will not be getting involved in bombing ISIL targets in Syria but will be continuing to do so in Iraq.

Syria and Iraq for all the turmoil taking place in both countries will be far worse off if ISIL prevail.

Obama on this occasion has a number of Arab countries aboard as allies so that should put paid to the harangue that it's the USA against the Arab world again. I imagine that the leaders of these Arab countries must be absolutely terrified of ISIL reaching their borders and carrying out mass executions

Since there are estimated to be around 400 UK citizens fighting alongside ISIL then it's wouldn't be a bad idea for Cameron to get off the fence in the very near future.

You have just shot yourself in the foot,billo the bigot has your respect? the foxman that thought the tides just come in and out cos god does it? a very educated man indeed.A right wing Christian bigot of the worst kind is a more accurate description.Fox news is the most popular news in the usa by far and billo's bile is also ratings hit,so do not try to tell me that its reporting is fair to all cos its not.

British jihadists have been killed LOL

It may sound crazy but given that we are going out to bomb Jihadists and their mates wouldn't it be a lot cheaper, to put the SAS into Tower Hamlets and all the other centres of muslim terrorism in the UK to sort them out before they leave?:huh:

It may sound crazy but given that we are going out to bomb Jihadists and their mates wouldn't it be a lot cheaper, to put the SAS into Tower Hamlets and all the other centres of muslim terrorism in the UK to sort them out before they leave?:huh:

I certainly think we will need to take extreme measures to defeat Islamic extremists, being nice and tolerant towards them isn't going to stop them.

You have just shot yourself in the foot,billo the bigot has your respect? the foxman that thought the tides just come in and out cos god does it? a very educated man indeed.A right wing Christian bigot of the worst kind is a more accurate description.Fox news is the most popular news in the usa by far and billo's bile is also ratings hit,so do not try to tell me that its reporting is fair to all cos its not.

Well don't watch Fox then which will stop you getting your knickers all in a twist