Alice Gross, missing teenager (Update: Body found Yet to be ID'd)

I’m really sorry to hear about this and I hope the person responsible rots in hell for it.

I’ve followed this case very closely as our family stayed in Brentford at the Holiday Inn on the night she went missing and we walked along the same towpath around 2 hours after she did. Other than a Tramp asleep under a railway bridge we didn’t notice anything unusual, although there did seem to be a lot of cyclists coming the opposite way to us so I’m surprised that no-one witnessed any attack.

I’m not convinced the main suspect is responsible as the timelines just don’t seem to add up. She passed our Hotel at 3.45 and then was seen again at 4.25. He passed our Hotel at 4.00 and there’s been no further reported sighting of him.

Given the difference between walking speed and cycling, he would have overtaken her well before her spotting at 4.25 which means that he must’ve come back to attack her, which seems a bit odd to me.

I’m really sorry to hear about this and I hope the person responsible rots in hell for it.

I’ve followed this case very closely as our family stayed in Brentford at the Holiday Inn on the night she went missing and we walked along the same towpath around 2 hours after she did. Other than a Tramp asleep under a railway bridge we didn’t notice anything unusual, although there did seem to be a lot of cyclists coming the opposite way to us so I’m surprised that no-one witnessed any attack.

I’m not convinced the main suspect is responsible as the timelines just don’t seem to add up. She passed our Hotel at 3.45 and then was seen again at 4.25. He passed our Hotel at 4.00 and there’s been no further reported sighting of him.

Given the difference between walking speed and cycling, he would have overtaken her well before her spotting at 4.25 which means that he must’ve come back to attack her, which seems a bit odd to me.

The mind of a murderer is odd and their behaviour isnt what we would call normal. Perhaps (if he did do it) he went past her and the thought about it, decided hed got an itch that needed scratching and then went back and attacked her?

Body found in search for Alice Gross suspect Arnis Zalkalns.

Potentially interesting development.

Prime Minister David Cameron has said he will examine "all the circumstances of the case" surrounding the murder of Alice.

He described it as a "horrific case", and said: "Anyone with a daughter will have just felt sickened by what has happened and what that poor family has had to go through."

Mealy mouth words from a politician who allowed a convicted murderer into the country.

Prime Minister David Cameron has said he will examine "all the circumstances of the case" surrounding the murder of Alice.

He described it as a "horrific case", and said: "Anyone with a daughter will have just felt sickened by what has happened and what that poor family has had to go through."

Mealy mouth words from a politician who allowed a convicted murderer into the country.

I'm sure he'll find a way to blame the opposition.