Rotherham Abuse Cases, Now Bradford..

Interesting how the Leader of Bradford Council at the time is now an MP and claiming he knew nothing about it..........

But surely its in their remit, therefore they are admitting negligence of duty. They should therefore be held to account on both points and instantly be dismissed because they are not up to the job. Its their job to oversee and manage these things, they themselves are dealing the double blow by allowing this to persistently happen, just as guilty!

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 12:39 ----------

Should rape and abuse cases be handled by a special independent police section since it seems to be either ignored or claimed too hard to prosecute etc...?

Should rape and abuse cases be handled by a special independent police section since it seems to be either ignored or claimed too hard to prosecute etc...?

Perhaps there needs to be a dedicated number like 999 or 101 where victims can ring in with no fear of being dismissed because of local poilitical considerations.

It was revealed on Toby Fosters show this morning that Bradford is the latest area where Rotherham-like abuse cases have been happening over a period of time (20yrs in this instance), I think its brilliant that Toby is keeping attention on this as I have a real fear it could be brushed under the carpet otherwise.

I cant wait to hear Galloway`s statement on this seeing as he a an MP in Bradford. I expect the silence will be deafening .

Perhaps there needs to be a dedicated number like 999 or 101 where victims can ring in with no fear of being dismissed because of local poilitical considerations.

That was my exact afterthought, 909 ?

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 22:37 ----------

Farm it out to a charity to oversee it through the system?

Archived