Best pulling place in Sheffield...

Ok folks whats your opinion on this?

30 Years old bloke in my prime, recently single, looking to get back on the scene what places do think are the best bets for meeting a funny,intelligent, attractive member of the opposite sex?

I figured the places on West/Division street would be good, possibly the Leadmill, but please not the Kingdom :gag:

Cheers

Ok folks whats your opinion on this?

30 Years old bloke in my prime, recently single, looking to get back on the scene what places do think are the best bets for meeting a funny,intelligent, attractive member of the opposite sex?

I figured the places on West/Division street would be good, possibly the Leadmill, but please not the Kingdom :gag:

Cheers

You should try west bank/kelham island upperthorpe area

heh cheers for the advice, just been of the social scene for a while and I was just wondering where the good places to go were ie lively, friendly and a good atmosphere, sorry if I phrased it badly!

As for Speed dating, I've never really thought about that, I may consider it, does anyone have good/bad things to say about it?

Sorry if these post are badly phrased, although I'm an internet veteren this is the first mesage board I've ever used, so please go easy on me ;)

for anyone who needs to even post a question like that, i'd say the best place is anywhere where the women are really really drunk as there's obviously something wrong with you or u wouldn't of asked that!;)

On Sheffield Forum...:hihi:

Archived