Best pulling place in Sheffield...

heh cheers for the advice, just been of the social scene for a while and I was just wondering where the good places to go were ie lively, friendly and a good atmosphere, sorry if I phrased it badly!

As for Speed dating, I've never really thought about that, I may consider it, does anyone have good/bad things to say about it?

Sorry if these post are badly phrased, although I'm an internet veteren this is the first mesage board I've ever used, so please go easy on me ;)

Are u wanting to meet someone or just pull? :confused:

Ive heard the Cossack is good plus theres free money stuck to the floor too :hihi: If that sort of thing tickles your fancy

Where do you live Bendy? Planet Zog?

The Cossack has been closed for years Bendy boy! Didn't you know that? Oh - and Bendy, most folk have stopped making these tiresome anti-gay 'jokes'.

However, I take note of your user name Bendy. At least it's more original than your attempt at 'humour'. Did you choose it because you've had a bad experience Bendy boy? Or does it just sum up your attitude - that you like to bully gays?

Hope you soon get help with your problem.

Leadmill for pulling or Gatecrasher... Every time... :hihi::heyhey:

Only ever pulled twice in Mingdom but only been 3 times and I always have a face like a slapped backside because I'm usually there against my will :( lol!

Or just try walking down west st... Worryingly, that seems to becoming more and more common a pulling place :confused:

Archived