People smoking on holiday

Lobos

Just been on holiday and my holiday has been spoiled by ignorant people smoking everywhere in the hotel in restaurants and at the beach dog ends stuck in the sand everywhere ,they really have a field day on holiday blowing smoke everywhere when people are eating. I gave up going round the pool, I felt like one of those smoking beagle dogs they used in experiments...I hate the stinking habit:gag: sorry for the rant but I really do detest the habit and the ignorant and inconsiderate way smokers just don't care about the affect their habit has on other non smoking people...

It's like going on holiday to Blackpool and complaining about the amount of rock and candy floss :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 09:44 ----------

It should be the smoker who shouldnt stand next to me. Not the other way round.

In the UK, maybe. Smokers have designated smoking areas over here. Totally different culture in Turkey. People smoke where they want over there, it's the norm.

Not to mention the serious health risks of passive smoke. So many cases of healthy people who've never smoked getting smoking related diseases from passive smoking. It should be illegal and classed as attempted murder to smoke around others. I'm not surprised your holiday was ruined, these selfish idiots were physically attacking you. Passive smoking kills!

there isnt any risk from passive smoking.The only tests that have been done independently showed that,but people like you will believe any old trip.

You are at far worse danger sat in traffic jams so make sure you dont go out.

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 09:47 ----------

It should be the smoker who shouldnt stand next to me. Not the other way round.

This is the problem when you pamepr to wingers,it suddendly makes them feel important.

It will never be illegal as the government raise too much money from it.

They take the money then make you a criminal, in a lot of peoples eyes.

Didn't the government make a lot of money from the cigs folk smoked in offices, pubs and restaurants before they banned that?

That is terrible that they had the audacity to smoke outdoors at the seaside.

Yes terrible of me I should have worn a respirator so they could have a good old time smoking away next to us....the outdoors thing is another annoying thing smokers do as well,they are band from smoking in the pubs in England so they stand around the door gassing you out as go in or out...if the weather is nice and you want to have a nice meal outside you get the smokers sat next to you blowing the stink over you while you are eating,this is what I say about the habit it affects other people as it pollutes the air around them its not like a personal habit it interferes with other people who do not smoke...SMOKING SHOULD BE BANDED IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES......

There are smoking areas and non smoking areas.

What more do you want.

Smoking isn't going to be banned so adjust your lifestyle accordingly.

There's a lot more to worry about in the world.

Restriction of non smoking in public confined spaces is acceptable to most people.

Outdoors it's only a problem if you choose to let it be.

I met up on a date recently and the air outside was thick with the reek of fags..just up'd and moved to another pub, inconvenient but equally doable, no massive deal.

I do have empathy with butt ends in the sand though..reminds me of this.

Yes I suppose you can just move on,it just annoys me how smokers just seem to commandeer places and take it for granted that everybody wants to share in their stinking habit...they cant have any respect for their own health so they don't have any for anyone else's health...

There are smoking areas and non smoking areas.

What more do you want.

Smoking isn't going to be banned so adjust your lifestyle accordingly.

There's a lot more to worry about in the world.

Restriction of non smoking in public confined spaces is acceptable to most people.

Outdoors it's only a problem if you choose to let it be.

He's talking about Turkey, they don't have any ban in public places.