Leeds 1 nill down

tazz

WOO YAY x100 - that'll be full time then :)

Hi M I have had a look at your link & seen the picture of the old house at meersbrooke park,it brings back great memories thanks.

Blackwell your lads took a great beating & its 7 points dropped who is on a bad run now.

I beg to remind you Cherry Streeter's that it's Watford that you should be worried about. Also if you rely on others to get you out of the position that you have managed to find yourselves in then the play off's loom.

Your manager thrives on controversy and dressing room discontent and you quite simply don't need it at this stage of the season. A tightly shut dressing room door matched with a tightly shut managers mouth is the order of the day. PS at our place might not have the quality of players that Warnock has at his disposal but he plays his cards so close to his chest that any internal problems never see the light of day.

Hi M I have had a look at your link & seen the picture of the old house at meersbrooke park,it brings back great memories thanks.

No worries mate, thanks for the kind comment. I have plenty more shots of the park (old postcards) so I'll try and get 'em up there soon too.

Archived