BNP Expel Griffin

Guest sibon

That isn't the French Bank, in case Linesman is still a member of the forum.

The BNP have expelled the man who almost led them to electoral success. Griffin has been on a downward spiral ever since his ill fated Question Time appearance.

Now he's been kicked out of his own party and is in dire need of a decent hairdo.

Where did it all go right?

It's easy to be critical of Griffin, but I will always commend him for

doing his best to bring the publics attention ,to the evil of muslim paedophile gangs in northern towns, many who will joke and chide at his demise, have much to be thoroughly ashamed of.

It's easy to be critical of Griffin, but I will always commend him for

doing his best to bring the publics attention ,to the evil of muslim paedophile gangs in northern towns, many who will joke and chide at his demise, have much to be thoroughly ashamed of.

I'm sure he was slated as a lying racist for informing the UK about that.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Nick Griffin who brought it to anyone's attention.

The first time I heard about it was several years ago and it was Nick griffin.

This was posted on 12/14/2009

The British National Party is the only political party which has dared to point out this growing trend and it is a result of our activity that the matter has reached public consciousness.

In June this year, BNP TV completed a three part series on Muslim grooming of young white girls, featuring interviews with three victim families who have for the first time been prepared to come on camera and warn the rest of the country about what is really going on as a result of mass immigration to this country.

Introduced by Nick Griffin, the harrowing videos provide an insight into the torment suffered by the families of this insidious crime. Mr Griffin points out that anger should not be directed against the immigrants, but at the police and authorities who have created the problem in the first place, and simply cover up and lie about its existence.

Uploaded on Jun 27, 2010

BNP leader Nick Griffin tells us what the mainstream media doesn't. Indiginous white British girls being groomed by immigrant communities, especially the Muslim community. The BBC also picked up on Muslim men grooming white girls, but their documentary came much after the BNP told of it.

He was arrested in 2004 after comments he made about the Muslim paedophile groom gangs.

Edited by firemanbob

That isn't the French Bank, in case Linesman is still a member of the forum.

The BNP have expelled the man who almost led them to electoral success. Griffin has been on a downward spiral ever since his ill fated Question Time appearance.

Now he's been kicked out of his own party and is in dire need of a decent hairdo.

Where did it all go right?

:hihi::hihi:

Look into the eye, not around they eye, Look into the eye!

Hysterical photo :hihi::hihi::hihi: