Alex Bruce

Gotta chucke at tonight's FA Cup result (you know the one)

Bruce (Snr.) finds himself 3 goals down at home, so brings on his son to "tighten up the defence".

Final score?

Brum 0,

Scousers 7 (seven)

(Bruce, Jnr. Booked late on)

Don't normally like Liverpool, but for once I L.O.V.E. them!

*but not as much as I do Palace ;-)

That Alex Bruce is not good enough to play in the Premiership, just as Darren Ferguson wasn't. I've sensed some kind of pattern that was all. Didn't actually see the game, hence the factual errors, but with a scoreline like that I get the general idea of how the game went.

That Alex Bruce is not good enough to play in the Premiership, just as Darren Ferguson wasn't. I've sensed some kind of pattern that was all. Didn't actually see the game, hence the factual errors, but with a scoreline like that I get the general idea of how the game went.

i know he dint do that much when he went to weds, not do i know if he is any good, but there was no way he could stop the rout once he came on, liverpool was quite irresistable last night, and now that is 15 goals in 3 games for them

Archived