Drink for FREE All Night on Thursdays

G70NES

It was a bit of a mix really, but mostly R&B, u'd like it anyway (oh and they have got a big pole on the dance floor - but thats a whole other storey!!)

Yeah Paul and Toner were on the door.

well i mite go on the thurs b4 bank holiday friday. basically in about 3 weeks. so bambi, u danced on a pole i take it?

well i mite go on the thurs b4 bank holiday friday. basically in about 3 weeks. so bambi, u danced on a pole i take it?

Well I might join ya, who ya goin with?

Well u could call it dancing, then again u could call it drunkenlly being shoved up the pole, spinning down out of control, arse on show landing in a heap at the bottom.......................I think I will just call that dancing!!!

Well I might join ya, who ya goin with?

Well u could call it dancing, then again u could call it drunkenlly being shoved up the pole, spinning down out of control, arse on show landing in a heap at the bottom.......................I think I will just call that dancing!!!

not sure yet. we cud go anyway and do the usual bambi-saz gettin really hammered and wake up the next wandering why we did it in the 1st place. like the good old days lol

can u believe i F***** my fone up with that vodka. now that nite was a good nite!! (wat i can remember of it):hihi:

not sure yet. we cud go anyway and do the usual bambi-saz gettin really hammered and wake up the next wandering why we did it in the 1st place. like the good old days lol

can u believe i F***** my fone up with that vodka. now that nite was a good nite!! (wat i can remember of it):hihi:

Oky, it's a date me and thee oh and the Voddy's & diet cokes!!! Ahh the good ol days!!

I couldn't believe that, gutted. Did ya manage to ever sort out getting the photos off it??

Oky, it's a date me and thee oh and the Voddy's & diet cokes!!! Ahh the good ol days!!

I couldn't believe that, gutted. Did ya manage to ever sort out getting the photos off it??

nope i dint im afraid.

right its def a date. woohoo like the good ol days lol

Bambi will dance on anything after a few drinks by the sounds of it. May go and have a sniff around myself. Very irresponsible young lady, leaving herself open to abuse.

Bambi will dance on anything after a few drinks by the sounds of it. May go and have a sniff around myself. Very irresponsible young lady, leaving herself open to abuse.

I love dancing, anywhere anytime!! I can take what ever abuse is thrown my way!!!

Archived