Morrisons loyalty card.

I have just got my card, what I want to know is --what is the purpose of the 2 half size cards that came with it? I will ask next time I go in but in the meantime does anyone know?

They are meant to be attached to key rings so that you don't need your wallet or purse to carry the full size one.

Morrisons loyalty card. No good to me. I want to see the savings at the till not in points!

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 02:36 ----------

Spend £50 and get £ 1.00 Loyalty Points... Hmm Or shop at aldi and lidl and save £25.00 Let me think About this ... HMMMMMM £1.00 points or £25 hard real cash. Its a hard one!

Morrisons loyalty card. No good to me. I want to see the savings at the till not in points!

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 02:36 ----------

Spend £50 and get £ 1.00 Loyalty Points... Hmm Or shop at aldi and lidl and save £25.00 Let me think About this ... HMMMMMM £1.00 points or £25 hard real cash. Its a hard one!

I tried the whole Aldi/Lidl thing and no way is there savings anything like that, I found the cost of the shop comparable to the big 4, however the quality was alot less!! And the copied brand names may look similar but that's where the similarity starts and ends.

• 3 months later...

I went to transfer my miles card points onto my new shop and save card last night I was told it was too late and they cant transfer points after the 1st of Feb i asked where it was on show for the customers to see this info and the chap showed me a notice he had BEHIND the counter obviously just for staff to see There is no wonder this company is going down the pan I had almost a fiver on that card and always purposely go to Morrissons for the voucher scheme as I get about 30 pounds a year due to the amount of fuel i use needless to say I wont be shopping or refuelling there anymore.

I thought the new Morison's card being rolled out gave an instant price match across the board, including lidl & Aldi.

(According to Look North)

Any Mozzis Representative care to comment?

Why not just lower the prices to match Lidl & Aldi? I'll tell you why. Morrisons, just like any other supermarket using loyalty schemes, want to make as much money as possible out of people by tieing them to the business, predicting when they'll next come, want they're going to buy and even marketing new objects they might like at them. It's called data mining - otherwise known as living your life for you