Morrisons loyalty card.

I think supermarkets are going to have to make some drastic changes to survive soon.

The days of a massive superstore around every corner are coming to an end. They'll all have to start scaling down and supplying local produce.

I think supermarkets are going to have to make some drastic changes to survive soon.

The days of a massive superstore around every corner are coming to an end. They'll all have to start scaling down and supplying local produce.

Doubt it. They'll wait for people spending power to increase or try and buy out

I went to transfer my miles card points onto my new shop and save card last night I was told it was too late and they cant transfer points after the 1st of Feb i asked where it was on show for the customers to see this info and the chap showed me a notice he had BEHIND the counter obviously just for staff to see There is no wonder this company is going down the pan I had almost a fiver on that card and always purposely go to Morrissons for the voucher scheme as I get about 30 pounds a year due to the amount of fuel i use needless to say I wont be shopping or refuelling there anymore.

Heres an update I complained to customer services online 2 days ago and today a very nice lady phoned me to apologise and transfered my points there and then So it pays to complain and maybe they are starting to look after their customers

• 2 months later...

I think it purely depends on what kind of shopping you do. My mum goes to her local Morrisons every week and gets £5 vouchers every other week. She then saves them up, we did this leading up to Christmas and got £60 all together which paid for our booze! Definitely can't complain.

I think it purely depends on what kind of shopping you do. My mum goes to her local Morrisons every week and gets £5 vouchers every other week. She then saves them up, we did this leading up to Christmas and got £60 all together which paid for our booze! Definitely can't complain.

Its definately worth it I have already got £40 worth towards next years Xmas shop so at this rate I may get the whole lot for free!

Its definately worth it I have already got £40 worth towards next years Xmas shop so at this rate I may get the whole lot for free!

The vouchers expire pretty quickly so those you receive now will have long since expired come Christmas.

I have one expiring today, it's only a month old.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 14:52 ----------

Actually, just checked and I'm wrong.

The £5 voucher I have is valid for a year, but the other 'offer' vouchers you sometimes get are for less time.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 14:52 ----------

Actually, just checked and I'm wrong.

The £5 voucher I have is valid for a year, but the other 'offer' vouchers you sometimes get are for less time.

Yeah I did think with the Match & More £5 Vouchers expired after a year. I work at Morrisons and we had a lot of people complaining when it first came out because they didn't notice that it said 2015 not 2014. The other vouchers do expire a lot quicker, but the Match & More are pretty good as you can save them up, and you can click an option online for your points to build up to and then decide to print them all at once which would also extend the expiry I presume doing it that way