Rotherham Night Life

Hi

I'm going on a works do around Rotherham this friday (Ok I know this is a Sheffield Forum, but its close ;) ) and I was just curious if anyone had any info about the place, as I've never been before, I'd be particularly interested in places to avoid and any dress code restrictions that I should be aware of (are white trainers a def. no-no??)

Thanks

Was round rotherham last Friday and its a damn site busier than sheffield & Doncaster. Dont wear white trainers as you will be turned away from most venues. As with most towns its a circiut so if you follow this you wont go far wrong with where the most action is at anyone time.

Start off at Bluecoat from 8pm a nice clientele and its cheap drinks as its owned by Witherspoons.

then onto the High House

next to The Litten Tree

Next round the corner to M@zeppa

Next over the road to Tryst

next round the corner to exchange (Ex Yates's)

and then onto a club Liquid if your 18 - 25 or Milanos which is Free and if your over 25

hope this helps !!

Was round rotherham last Friday and its a damn site busier than sheffield & Doncaster.

You are having a laugh aren't you?

If you like underage drinking, chavs and empty pubs then Rotherham is the place to be. Rotherham has 2 decent pubs/nightspots that's all. There is just no atmosphere anywhere else.

I live in Swinton, and if its not Swinton for a night out, then it's the train to Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield, Leeds or Barnsley. Rotherham is very very poor by comparison.

Rotherham is a good night out. Tryst is good and so is M@azzepas. I only spent £20 and i was very drunk and got food and a taxi home!!!

If you go to places like underground then you bound to get Chav's but places like Tryst are good. Plus u get Chav's in sheff to.

I'd recommend Rotherham. Just go and experience it and if you don't like it then don't go back!

Unfortunately was born and raised in roth so been out there loads and its not big or clever but if you fancy people watching and laughing at the chavs and ten bob millionaires go for it!!!! don't take it serious, get the ale down your neck and put your ego away and you can actually have a laugh

Archived