Rotherham Night Life

I wouldn't go to the place with the gold tokens - all you can drink for a tenner or something. Its a great place if you want to get in scrap

Dont think those offers have been done for years...

fu bar is good in rotherham, but anyone with any brains from rotherham gets out pronto, before they end up living in woodlaithes village!!!!!

Only ever been in there once, the music was literally that loud though my ears were nearly bleeding!

Apparently, Dante's 'Divine Comedy' was in part based on his experience of a night out in Rotherham.

Its a woeful place, if for nothing more than the fact it is filled with bars named after people or places which are ALWAYS crap (e.g. Milanos, Josephines, Yates', Frankies, New York, New York)

Yuk.

Apparently, Dante's 'Divine Comedy' was in part based on his experience of a night out in Rotherham.

Its a woeful place, if for nothing more than the fact it is filled with bars named after people or places which are ALWAYS crap (e.g. Milanos, Josephines, Yates', Frankies, New York, New York)

Yuk.

care to tell me where josephines, yates, frankies and new york,new york are in town

By the fact you have managed to name only 1 place that is open in Rotherham shows your ignorance

yates changed name nearly 2 years ago

NY NY shut down 4 years ago

Josephines was in sheffield and ceased to be Josephines 3 years ago (i dj'd the final night so i know it shut) and the new venue there is called banus

Frankie's ????? unless you are referring to frankie and benny's where the nearest one is in Valley centertainment. aside from that i have lived in rotherham all my life and never heard of Frankies but willing to be corrected.

so a 20% success in trying to take the mickey, mike - nice one mate

care to tell me where josephines, yates, frankies and new york,new york are in town

By the fact you have managed to name only 1 place that is open in Rotherham shows your ignorance

yates changed name nearly 2 years ago

NY NY shut down 4 years ago

Josephines was in sheffield and ceased to be Josephines 3 years ago (i dj'd the final night so i know it shut) and the new venue there is called banus

Frankie's ????? unless you are referring to frankie and benny's where the nearest one is in Valley centertainment. aside from that i have lived in rotherham all my life and never heard of Frankies but willing to be corrected.

so a 20% success in trying to take the mickey, mike - nice one mate

Jees!

I was merely making the point that bars of that ilk are shockingly bad (of which Rotherham has had its fair share over the years) - I didnt mean to infer that Rotherham had all those particular named bars in its vacinity at this present time, though can see how this may have come across.

Jees!

I was merely making the point that bars of that ilk are shockingly bad (of which Rotherham has had its fair share over the years) - I didnt mean to infer that Rotherham had all those particular named bars in its vacinity at this present time, though can see how this may have come across.

Think everywheres got / had it's fair share of badly named bars though... doesn't mean that they're going to be bad bars / clubs either.

Yates's is a nationally known type of venue too, so having one in a town isn't a downfall by any means. It's familiarity - people like it.

Archived