Rotherham Night Life

Well, each to their own. Rotherham just didnt float my boat when I went out there.

Anyway, the world cup starts today - am sure every venue in the UK will be buzzing :)

Yeah true, pub owners will be rubbing there hands together when they find their pubs heaving at 2 in the afternoon!

For Gay people in Rotherham area, this thread might interest you:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109155

G-Spot, Rotherham's ONLY LGBT Night, (Straight Females Also Welcome!)

Every 2nd Wednesday, next one, Wednesday 21st June.

Escape, 8, Ship Hill, from 9pm, Admission ONLY £1 before 10pm!

Drag Cabaret from the One And Only LIVE SINGING Drag Superstar Tia-Anna!

• 1 month later...

i must say rotherham is getting to be a lot better than sheffield and doncaster now it is really taking off and now you can tell as before everyone from rotherham youst to get the taxis to sheffield now all sheffield people are getting the taxis to rotherham (thats what a cabbie driver told me) and also there is some good places in rotherham yes its full of chavs but after about 10pm they are only in bus station ******* bus drivers off and passengers and it is a good night out igo every month and it is getting better if you donbt like chavs avoid the underground.

also 13-18 year olds also go to the liquid which is the pop and crisp night as sheffield does not have a club like this all the kids from sheffield desend upon the liquid and diva club in rotherham.

You are having a laugh aren't you?

If you like underage drinking, chavs and empty pubs then Rotherham is the place to be. Rotherham has 2 decent pubs/nightspots that's all. There is just no atmosphere anywhere else.

I live in Swinton, and if its not Swinton for a night out, then it's the train to Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield, Leeds or Barnsley. Rotherham is very very poor by comparison.

I agree, its Donny all the way for me!

For Gay people in Rotherham area, this thread might interest you:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109155

G-Spot, Rotherham's ONLY LGBT Night, (Straight Females Also Welcome!)

Every 2nd Wednesday, next one, Wednesday 21st June.

Escape, 8, Ship Hill, from 9pm, Admission ONLY £1 before 10pm!

Drag Cabaret from the One And Only LIVE SINGING Drag Superstar Tia-Anna!

lo bloody l:suspect:

she gets everywhere.

its the Vic Club (Swinton) or maybe the Concertina (Mex) for me everyday, the former is still choc-a-blok with chav scum but I manage to block them out of my senses with my chavdar.

The Bottom Club comes a close 3rd, it has all the ex-Station lot in there since the beer went up to prices comparable with platininum by the gramm.

Archived