The face of an internet troll

This issue is bigger than just the MCCanns as it questions what is acceptable to post on the internet.

For example, I posted the other day that I hope the person responsible for murdering Alice Gross rots in hell and I genuinely hope this is the case. Am I entitled to express that opinion and if I am are these people attacking the McCanns not entitled to do so.

It would be more helpful if when posting people could add an additional sentence to indicate something along the lines of "IF guilty of the crime I hope they" and then whatever, but as things stand I don't think anyone knows what is and isn't acceptable and I include this forum on that.

I hope murderers and rapist die a horrible death. Should i wait for the police to come get me? The Mccanns are a divisive couple and stir up strong emotions. Are we to assume that only words of support are allowed on the internet? If so then thats going to make for a very one sided resource.

That's tragic.

I could never condone those cruel twitter comments but it now appears apparent she had some personal issues.

It seems wrong for the media to have revealed her identity and shame her outside her own home.

There is no evidence to suggest she was a troll...who was she trolling?

The McCanns don't have a twitter account.

The police never charged her.

Was she worse then the media who paid out millions accusing them of worse thing?